im fumin

Frank White

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt tell u lot for props dis was my way of lettin out a bit of anger callled up wifey n she was chattin sh*t not helpin atallslippin turnin my bak i kno but dat was the last fing i fort wud happeni aint no small yout i dont look a victim so i giv dem ratings 4 havin the heart to do datand u lot r stupid bout if i was rele on dis ting i wud be out der lookin - swer i said i cudnt find dem do u kno how long i was lookin 4anyway war report soon cum cos im buckin the mandem at 10

Lucky Man Didn't try Shank You in the BackIn That Situation i would have ducked aswellSo would have 95% of man even after the kick to the backHave to pick ur battles wisely nowadays before u end up on a slab with a Tag on ur big toeAll over sum 1 elses Blackberry and a watchNow dying for that is the BIGGEST Par & Could happen so easily

i didnt tell u lot for props dis was my way of lettin out a bit of anger callled up wifey n she was chattin sh*t not helpin atall
are you out of your mind?you told your girl about thisfam you should of told your girl you dropped her blackberry phone down a drain by mistake dont tell her you got parred like thiswatchwhen she starts taking d*ck from next man and you piss her off she WILL talk about you to the man that f*cks her and tell him how much of a prick you are.just wait til you piss her offyou have set ya road status back a hell of a lot.fam you need to wise up.

Guest WAVESURFER
its dun nowcaught him slippin on his ones yesterday guy was f*ckin shook held real bangs told him to get up n go den i booted him in the back as he walkedguy hit the ground - mandem cudnt stop laughintook mans pushbike n gave it to my girls lil bro n told him to spray it
Did that make you feel like a big man?