im fumin

Frank White

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slippini 1 hype yout kicked me in the bak as i walk off - head proper went bak, i fell and rolld on the floor dwn bare stairs i was f*ckin shocked sum1 wud actualy do dat 2 me
was it like this?
f*ckin hell, he must have been seeing stars

Guest WAVESURFER
if you was real fumin you would howl at the moon bruv
LMFAOGenuinely burst out laughing at this.The way he's thought "Yeah, Cipher's Fumin joke got a lot of love, let me get a slice of that action" :lol:The mental image of a guy getting moved to and howling at the moon to scare off his attackers is a lot as well.

Guest Safe_Haven

4 boys... + u on ur 1'z...?the day someone kicks u or punches u or something physical is the day u switch-flip-mode and u become something ur not...instead u duss and go to your boys house and they're gone, and then u post of vip2 how u got moved to... wha wha why???

slippindey wanted my watch n sum gals berry i had on me - bout 4 boysi was on my ones but my boys yard is like 5 mins away i was tryna b humble plus i was outnumbered so i jus said allow it n walked off 1 hype yout kicked me in the bak as i walk off - head proper went bak i was f*ckin shocked sum1 wud actualy do dat 2 meanyway i escape told dem 2 stay der if deyre bad- go straight to my boys yard we go bak out lookin for dem but nowhere to be foundso now im here n im still f*ckin fumin i wanted 2 go bak out but bredrin sed he finks he knows who dey r n will prob find dem tomorowf*ck that the way im angry now i cud murder sum1f*ck 2moro i wnt be as vexf*ck*ng pricks took me for some victim - agghhgna try n revise or sumfin or else im gna break dis laptop
first thing is thisYOUR BREATHING?goodNOWya not street wise bruv and tbh its not funny it could of been worse but it kinda went that way cos of how you reacted and behaved.how did they see your watch and blackberry unless you had ya sh*t OUT.if you didnt have it out (and even if you did) how was you dressed and how was you walking?what ends was this?what time was it?all plays a part kidnext time break down the answers to the questions i asked and use that to guide you in how you carry yourself on these streets.anyone can get moved ive been moved ive moved to guys but DUPPY KNOW WHO FI FRIGHTEN.irregardless of what happens SOMEONE out of the 4 of them MUST suffer remember that.

tbh i aint been MOVED to in like well over a decade and a half i mean.........................................beef? yeah i had that but even them man cant BOOOOOOOOOOOY me any man that starts KNOWS that they gotta take it to the NEXT LEVEL of hood beef, take serious damage, die OR SQUASH IT.but most man are NOT SURE when they move to me and im sure its the same with many other people but THESE MAN actually saw fit to not just rob you (which is bearable btw) but they BELITTLED YOU.how can this happen and you not gauge out someones eyeballs or dash someone infront of a moving buss or lorry,sh*t man do anything but you cant walk AWAY from them kinda pars tbh.