Bashy - Catch Me If You Can

pyrouk

im starting to beleive grime artists can never truely make albumswhich reflects them as grime artists and are probally uncapable of making good albumsBoy in Corner was IT (i didnt mind some of wileys entries including treddin on thin ice)
How much grime is on this?

Guest Parrist 2.0

Mans been screaming about an album from Ur Mum Vol.1 daysIf he had released an album the year after that mixtape like he promised then I reckon it would have been a classic. Hear that one track with Shystie that they cut short because it was on the album or the one with Narstie? Trust me that album would have been a classicBashy Star>>

Mans been screaming about an album from Ur Mum Vol.1 daysIf he had released an album the year after that mixtape like he promised then I reckon it would have been a classic. Hear that one track with Shystie that they cut short because it was on the album or the one with Narstie? Trust me that album would have been a classicBashy Star>>
c/s

• 1 month later...

Just listened 2 this, he made a very good Urban AlbumPlayed safe, sat on the fence BUT made some very positive, influential music..Bar 3 pieces of garbage (Copy Cat, What About Me & Day B4 I Die)If he replaced those horrible tunes with stuff like Pryin, Never See Me Fall & Not Invloved the album woudda been a classicHes talkey flow does get a bit boog 2 he shud go in moreBut its a very good Urban album, some very good music