Bashy - Catch Me If You Can

pyrouk

Didnt see a post for this albums out next week, its very serioushttp://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/int..._details/id/116interview i did with him for the album^01. Catch Me If You Can02. Before Before03. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire04. She’s A Gangsta05. Travel The World (Feat. Dappy from N-Dubz)06. Change07. Copy Cat08. Ransom (Feat. Wretch 32 & Scorcher)09. Living My Dream (Feat. Sirach Charles)10. Life11. We Can Do Anything (Feat. Loick Essien & Jamelia)12. Sorry (Feat. Zalon)13. What About Me?14. Day Before I Die15. Kidulthood 2 Adulthood (Bonus)16. Black Boys (Bonus)

Bashy's a little too hit & miss for me at times, half of me rates him and another half of me thinks he's amazingly corny...Don't get me wrong he's creative at times (probably one of the best in the UK for diversity) and at least bringing a positive message but my first thought is what always rings thru to me whenever his name is brought up.

Bashy's a little too hit & miss for me at times, half of me rates him and another half of me thinks he's amazingly corny...
c/s i used to think Suck ur Mum vol 1 was very big back in college daysbut since i got a bit older it dont have the same reload quality i once thought it didhope the album is goodif it gets good reviews i might cop it along with Skepta and Wileys

Bashy's a little too hit & miss for me at times, half of me rates him and another half of me thinks he's amazingly corny...Don't get me wrong he's creative at times (probably one of the best in the UK for diversity) and at least bringing a positive message but my first thought is what always rings thru to me whenever his name is brought up.
Exactly how i feel about him. One minute im like bashy's hard next im thinking wtf. Hopefully this sounds good. Pissed that 'I see people' aint on there tho.

Exactly how i feel about him.
Bashy Star >>>> Bashy
+Bashy lost me wen he jumped on the positive tip, I preferred him being outspokenHe can be a large corn-ball at timesBut hes still a class act at times, so ill check the albumUr mum vol1 still bangs, but i cudnt listen 2 his last 2 releases after that all da way tru..Also sum1 tell him to say "oi naar" again

Exactly how i feel about him.
Bashy Star >>>> Bashy
+Bashy lost me wen he jumped on the positive tip, I preferred him being outspokenHe can be a large corn-ball at timesBut hes still a class act at times, so ill check the albumUr mum vol1 still bangs, but i cudnt listen 2 his last 2 releases after that all da way tru..Also sum1 tell him to say "oi naar" again
What team do you support?

got the album today i like it but not as good as i thought it would be. i thought it would be something like chuppa chups mixtape but i think he wanted to experiment with other styles which i like in some songs but detest in othersoverrall its not bad but i expected it to be better so 7/10my fav tracks are ransom, who wants to be millionaire, living my dream, travel the world, sorry, shes a gangsta, copycat