Loso's Way anticipation

Kaiser

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...ObYfdQ91ZsvGA2WLiking what I heard from the album apart from that track with DreamThe Ryan Leslie track isfgjhjghjHe needs to step up I backed him for too long and he always dissapoints but I have some hope still left although its running outThis is the moment his career has been leading up to from the next young hope now he is a established artist. Jay-z and Nas in their final swan song and Jadakiss falling short. He has the clear path to the king of NY on a mainstream level atleast.Although I hope Styles releases a top album Fabolous could dead any hype from that if he finally delivers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream is talentless cant stand that cheifs voice
C/S very overatedas for loso. He hasn't dropped anything solid since street dreams. Actually scrap that 'ghetto fabolous' was is best work till date.He as always had features on his albums.

Only time will tell if his upcoming Loso’s Way will make us all think differently about Fab. But after hearing him dish on Biggie’s influence, the movie that inspired his album and the jumpoffs that preceded “Superhead,” we’ll gladly roll with Fab over a bottle of Nuvo and an Auto-tuned single any day of the weekhttp://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id....good-life/p.allSick interview.Still think he's sh*t but this helped me understand why he is the way he is. Ghetto Fab wasnt a near classic, but it was a solid entrance. Went downhill from there. Cant knock what he's doing because it works for him. That doesnt mean that I dont or cant hate it

always been a fabolous fanlove the two new videos he's shot, got a really top budget feel to themtell me, is he actually relasing a film or is "its my time" just shot like its for a film? i realise loso's way is based on carlitos way, just wondering..

119qh40.jpg1. The Way (Intro) (Produced by StreetRunner)2. Imma Do It (Produced by DJ Khalil)3. My Time feat. Jeremih (Produced by The Runners)4. Please Don’t Go feat. Marsha Ambrosius (Produced by Syience)5. Lullaby (Produced by The Alchemist)6. When the Money Goes feat. Jay-Z (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)7. Throw It in the Bag feat. The-Dream (Produced by Tricky Stewart)8. General feat. Lil Wayne (Produced by Miguel)9. Pachanga (Produced by Sid V)10. Last Time feat. Trey Songz (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)11. I’m Back (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)12. All My Ladies feat. Keri Hilson (Produced by Ryan Leslie)13. Fabolous Life feat. Ryan Leslie (Produced by Ryan Leslie)14. Let’s Make Love feat. Ne-Yo (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)cool-smiley-009.gif

Allow it manf*ck OFF.Why is Jermaine Dupri on they,only good producers i like, is the Runners DJ Khalil
You dont like Streetrunner or JUSTICE League? Swear Streetrunner made Gossip for Weezy F? Admittedly, made the sh*t song on the album Waynes getting sued for.I swear Trey Songz has his own song called Last Time which is about cheating. If Faboloser did that then boy

• 1 month later...