Loso's Way anticipation

Kaiser

Still playing this album. Throw it in the bag has grown on me.'a couple benzes black, white, grey C.L.got niggas looking did we miss a mercedes sale?IntroWhen the money goesThere he goPachangasThe Fabolous lifeMaking loveLullabyStayMiss my loveA toast to the good lifeAll good tunes. Album is nice on 2nd listen.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 months in turned a benz to a lamboeverywhere the fam go corks fly cham flowi gotta celebrate thats the way i am yoin the past week i watched fifty thousand grams gopocket full of money army full of rambostrunk full of bricks handguns full of ammoeven got detectives if something goes wrongthe moneys so strong they see it from my perspectiveso f*cked

The album is bananasThis album makes me feel like hip hop is coming back to it's lyrical form. "Panchanga" is crazy the intro is crazy the whole album is wild. Alongside Rick Ross's album this is one of the best hip hop albums to come out this year period!4 f*ck*ng mics

A;bum got 2/5 in the metro. I think they were spot on.Now, I know you man will say 'what does the Metro know bout hiphop?' But they have come correct with previous hip-hop and music reviews in general.This guy as detolerated from album to album. This album had its moments. He hasn't been the same since he started jumpin on the south wave. Lyrically he still as it. I have to give him props for still maintaining some credibility with the new young generation of hiphop.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat Ericó

that video was alright ya know. was hoping jay would do a verse for the video or something ya know dunno whys he talks like this in the video though ya know but ya kno. anyway, who is the female