Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its still going on now, e4 +1i think the long hair is his key. it looks like she braided his har, its alll in the hair mayyyne
Going down barbers tomorrow in that case.SHEEESH He smacked it. My mans fully punching above his weight.RIP Siavash though.Marcus is blatantly going to strangle him in the night.

Guest Anarchy99
Swywash >
I done said from early my guy was spittin church/mosque/synagogueWhilst them two EGO's were too busy f*ckin each other.

Guest Tulse Hill

Thought Norin liked skin heads.... Sikvrash is teh complete opoosote of skin head, that dirty c*nt got hair growing out of his arse crack

It the real dealand Siavash has confirmed on LF that he made the first move and asked BB to show this and he also said that they should show what happened fairly
Before anyone asks LF = live feedAnd apparently Siavash said its been going on for 4 weeks

lol @ the commentsSteGFrom30Yards (5 hours ago) Show Hide-1Marked as spamReply | SpamAt least the two brown housemates stuck to each other. Liverpool, as a city, are the only ones brave enough to speak up against interracial and intersex relationships.

lol @ the commentsSteGFrom30Yards (5 hours ago) Show Hide-1Marked as spamReply | SpamAt least the two brown housemates stuck to each other. Liverpool, as a city, are the only ones brave enough to speak up against interracial and intersex relationships.
yeh like putting an axe though someones head is "speaking up"smh in disgust

lmfao @ how this guy types like hes the voice of liverpoolbang bang siorvesh gang