Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

Shes a c*nt that Sophia or whatever her name is (the human stretchmark one)ALWAYS in there tryin to instigate somethin, like yesterday Freddie said somethin about him havin intimate moments with people shes like "like who like who!?" tryin to cause a problemAlways just hear her in the background shoutin sh*t and nobody pays any notice like when Lisa was talkin bout everyone cashin that token for drinks she was like "you do that you do that" after everythin she said..pissin me off now
lolbut c/s the hateive said so many times shes trying too hard to read and play the game.According to her most of the house have been bitching about her from day one (not true) so shes tryna recruit man like shaveesh (who saw that last night?) trying to split the house.arghhh watching the video now black girl was bitching about the white girl and the white girl walked in on the conversation and black girl got HOTTED, so all she could say is your boringend of the argument was just stupid although black girl silenced her

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this patel is a f*ck*ng prickwatching +1 and hes dopping sly bars about cairon "acting like a gangster", "i don't care if you smoke weed, sniff cocaine outside this house"f*ck*ng hate these pretentious, white man worshipping asiansalso why's he going on like he's worshipped as student union president at Herts when most of the comments on that youtube video if him whinning where saying he's a f*ck*ng joke, creep, wanker etc. and that he must have rigged the election cos nobody they voted for him.http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all...player_embedded
he's also a sexually frustrated, sleazebagsomething all too common on that godforsaken continent known as asia
thats a bit harsh. Not all asians are like that weasel Sree.
Replace Asian with Indian in the first post. It's their culture to be snooty little cunts.However the second is spot on, and it ain't even restricted to Arabs, Persians and Indians, Japan's probably the worst.Hentai, 'Rapelay', bussing a nut on random women in parks. SNM.But lets not turn this into a race thread.
some burial comments on youtube" yeah just to let u know i think sree is the biggest wanker at hatfield uni and that is opinon of everyone at the uni "" Turbo facepalm. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " Well the UHSU is screwed now... " fresh c*nt fuk off home u ugly dark bastid:) "" Shame on you Sree.First you groped random girls in the Font and got yourself a lifetime ban (DEADED)Then you rigged the UHSU elections so you'd win to simply get back into the font.Then you ran off to big brother instead of taking care of your presidential duties.So many other people generally wanted to be president but you cheated in order to abuse the status. People like you make me sick. "^^^^ them emotional disgruntled voters there" Lock up your daughters - and your grandads too, he'll **** anything! " :lol: :lol: