LICKED OUT MY FACE NO HOMO.

Thizz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

c/s teenage drinking most defowould just blaze and drink in the flats beat boxing spitting bars then jump on bus to west end and harass girls down victoria and lecister squarenight 279 was me some par ting still coz all them man lived in north and i was the only east brehbeing a youth>>>>innit when i was a youth could drink constantly now if i drink takes 2-3 days to recover

Guest faze .

thing is it was only 2 years ago i could do that sh*t....but them times i consumed wayyyyy too much brandy....suppose the recovery time aint helped when you go out 4 times a week at uni.....

BadmanPissed and off your head at work>>>>>>>>>>
used to do this every week, not bout touching home at 7.30, 30mins sleep, wash, then work for 9....throwing up in work toilets when the hangover kicks in is not the one...........
lol, i've done this, one time i threw up so bad it went all over my shirt i thought "f*ck it i've 2 hours before i go home, i'm just gonna camp out in the toilet," i had a little sleep in there and everything.

faze what i noticed thoughi go through phases where i drink then when i dont at allage 17-21 i could drink constantly no hangoverstopped for 1 year22- 24 Started getting hang overs which lasted a daystopped for 14 monthsstarted again in novemeber just gone my hangovers last 2-3 days nowplus i can not consume nowhere near what i use to do u reckon the stopping and starting had nething to with it or its more to do with liver damage?

faze what i noticed thoughi go through phases where i drink then when i dont at allage 17-21 i could drink constantly no hangoverstopped for 1 year22- 24 Started getting hang overs which lasted a daystopped for 14 monthsstarted again in novemeber just gone my hangovers last 2-3 days nowplus i can not consume nowhere near what i use to do u reckon the stopping and starting had nething to with it or its more to do with liver damage?
it's just getting older mate, happens to everyone

Been banging congratulatory drinks since 12.30 for doing my last exam.I intend to stay licked for the whole of summer, non-stop until I get my results.Hang tight my liver.
this is me after next thursdayresults night booked a hotel as welldrinking from late june to late sept- I'm gonna be in oblivion then uni cheap booze>>>