Paper Pablo - Bloodline Baby

n/a

1. The money thing

2. "Chatting a bag of sh*t for entertainment"

3. "You're not bagging enough food"

4. "They're from the ends Tottenham - But you were never like that stop lying"

He said their name on the video but they edited out to get more hype talk around the vid

can someone explain why man are talkin about literally killing next mc's and being hitmen but arent seen at ANY raves to put it on guys.

im jus sayin bla bla entertaining but theres a line imo.

see this is one of my gripes with grime and rap music in general.

when it's music it's entertainment so obviously you take lyrics with a pinch of salt (some more than others).

but when guys are coming on youtube or making statements outside of music that are clearly not true then it's just straight up lying and it actually puts me off listening to their music.

• Upvote 1

Bloodline Brick Layer (Big H)

'''''''''Fire and Smoke''''''''''' out soon............. get your money ready, £10 notes- man don't want any coins. p.s f*ck brazen, manga, killa P, flowdan, willy cat, skeppy, riko and all there friends and Family. Big H real 4 life!!!

I would lose respect for Killa P if he don't reply to this, Killa has already said "It's not a beef ting, they said what they had to say"

Guest WAVESURFER

'''''''''Fire and Smoke''''''''''' out soon............. get your money ready, £10 notes- man don't want any coins. p.s f*ck brazen, manga, killa P, flowdan, willy cat, skeppy, riko and all there friends and Family. Big H real 4 life!!!

I would lose respect for Killa P if he don't reply to this, Killa has already said "It's not a beef ting, they said what they had to say"

PMSL is that from his twitter?

PMSL is that from his twitter?

facebook

:s Skeptas supposed 2 b his nigga, dunno wagwan but llow music&wiley making u fall out with ur mates

them man come across mad bookie still......but yh like i was saying ina next tyhread in the grime section them man have it in for skeppy...or this could be a fake ting but i doubt that very much not from what im told anyway

What happened was after that Meridian incident when that guy got blasted in the head with a shotty by 1G (G Money & 2G's bro) and most of the Meridian guys got shifted and Bossman went pen - some of you may remember

After that Skepta & JME wanted to distance themselves coz they kept getting into madness, and focus more on the music ting...so the Bloodline Fam felt they tried to snake it...and ever since then there's always been a little madness between them even though they've appeared on radio together and have made tunes, but obviously H seems hurt and betrayed but Skepta & JME are still cool with them and always big them guys up

The end