jammer chatin bout lethal and fire camp

neeko

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is moist.smh at what grime has become. see the neeky fanbase in that video. f*ck that
Wasnt grime all about sending at one point? This is video stuff is moving with the timesUnless you meant something else
i personally think this is moist.but in terms of the fanbase im talkin bout the ppl that go to these raves etc. grime isnt for the roads anymore its for neeky white guys and black guys who were skinny jeans and vans
yeah real roadman listen to giggs ya herd

this is moist.smh at what grime has become. see the neeky fanbase in that video. f*ck that
Wasnt grime all about sending at one point? This is video stuff is moving with the timesUnless you meant something else
i personally think this is moist.but in terms of the fanbase im talkin bout the ppl that go to these raves etc. grime isnt for the roads anymore its for neeky white guys and black guys who were skinny jeans and vans
c/s the second bit.I dont understand why people have double standards with Grime beef. When 30+ year old Fif is on what some would call childish with the Pimpin Curly against however old Rick Ross is, yet when its grime people think theyre too old for it.Or pushin 40 Jay-Z is against 30 something year old Jim Jones its not bad.Weird

These are guy's are Hip-Hop and claim to be street and if you see da video dude is rocking Van'sBasically you saying that a person isn't street cos they wear skinny jeans and Van's?so doing the actual activity like selling white, making money, carring a strap doesn't make a person street it's based on what they wear is that you saying?Secondly you talk about neek this neek that yet if a person is being them self by wearing skinny jeans yet on the other hand you say you hate people act like they living the life of hustling and carrying straps when they not yet when they being them self you call them neeksLets say a person who was living that life of hustling done a few bids in jail called you a neek for going to Uni and being a religious person, what would you say?