streets.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
^^veranda
Don't hype. I typed patio into google image.
ttkk
I'm not accepting this."A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that often adjoins a residence and is typically paved. It may refer to a roofless inner courtyard of the sort found in Spanish-style dwellings or a paved area between a residence and a garden."SNM.

^^veranda
ttkk
I'm not accepting this."A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that often adjoins a residence and is typically paved. It may refer to a roofless inner courtyard of the sort found in Spanish-style dwellings or a paved area between a residence and a garden."SNM.
its veranda in patois

Guest Lemons
^^veranda
ttkk
its veranda in patois
Oh right.That kind of ttkk

Guest Ian Wright 8

I don't care tbh.As long as my game is up to par, other people can make their mistakes.SLASHI completely and utterly concur with Streets however. It's standards in schools that are slipping.

I hate the group of youth that think its cool to type like a retard, and if anyone uses a word with more than 6 letters in it they are like "raaaah u muS b bAre sMarT aLIee"
Nah the worst is the chicksDa Chiiiks Talk Liike Thiis Now A Daays=)
dis gets me f*ckin mad seing iiiii's all over da place

I hate the group of youth that think its cool to type like a retard, and if anyone uses a word with more than 6 letters in it they are like "raaaah u muS b bAre sMarT aLIee"
dis gets me f*ckin mad seiin iiiii's all over da place
i know wtf cant stand any chick on msn that talks to me like this

dis gets me f*ckin mad seiin iiiii's all over da place
i know wtf cant stand any chick on msn that talks to me like this
that chat has died down recently i cant stand wuu f*ck*ng 2

English is my second language aswell, because I used to live in sweden.I blame facebook,msn,silly tv shows,texting etc etc, that distracts you from reading books and expanding your mind. I remember I used to speak like these youths out here, then I realised msn has stopped me from thinking outside the box , like last year summer I opened my third eye, began thinking outside the box , gradually started stepping my vocabulary game, my grades up, my game when it comes to speaking to women and people in general. Do you know whats shocking ,everytime I go to waterstone to check out some books, I rarely see my own people upgrading their knowledge, always see white people and only see like one black guy or older black women in her 30's like once in a while.our generation is just beyond lost ,it can only get worsethis video shuts the thread downhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m30Z3x0FYcA