Birthdays

General Mac

Kno exactly how u feel star was my bday 2 weeks ago.. I was hopin it would go under the radar, stupid facebook exposed me tho lol.. If other ppl are makin an effort on ur behalf, then go along with it.. They obv care about u enough to make effort so if not for u do it for them.. Happy bday guys

If other ppl are makin an effort on ur behalf, then go along with it.. They obv care about u enough to make effort so if not for u do it for them.. Happy bday guys
Cosigned.At least you have people who care about you maybe use the day to appreciate that coz some ppl aren't so lucky.

Its my born day today (Friday) and for some reason I'm not amped up about it. I feel like I've got nothing to celebrate and I haven't achieved enough at my age, maybe its because I'm unemployed and just sucked down. All my boys and my girl have made all these plans for me but a part of me just wants to be alone and stay away from everybody and just drown in my own misery. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who feels like this.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it. Too many people like to complain about there current situation instead of getting off there arse, grafting and actually achieving something. Happy Birthday.