The Rock Says...

Captain Planet

Guest Triple XXX

what was that intro he had once, musta been like 95 98used to doda da da-daaaaaaaaa da da daaaaaaaaada da da-daaaaaaaaa da da daaaaaaaaada da da-daaaaaaaaa da da daaaaaaaaathe rock says...the some vinyl scratchin n sh*tsomeone must kno wot im on about

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allow all dis talk about you cant be older than 16 if u watch wwe, its stupidity. wrestling is a thriving and ever growing business millions of ppl around world watch it, so allow it, you've just be blagged or just narrow minded regarding wrestling. we all no its FAKE, but that not the point. its entertainment like any tv show, drama, animation, documentary, arts etc... to add if you actually watch smackdown and raw most of the audience are adults and yh it has fallen off abit but its still kinda entertaining i watch it from time to time on skysports....TNA is the next big ting still. Kurt Angle.

allow all dis talk about you cant be older than 16 if u watch wwe, its stupidity. wrestling is a thriving and ever growing business millions of ppl around world watch it, so allow it, you've just be blagged or just narrow minded regarding wrestling. we all no its FAKE, but that not the point. its entertainment like any tv show, drama, animation, documentary, arts etc... to add if you actually watch smackdown and raw most of the audience are adults and yh it has fallen off abit but its still kinda entertaining i watch it from time to time on skysports....TNA is the next big ting still. Kurt Angle.
Lols

LOL Them ott emotional speeches.TNA is sh*t, Kurt Angle does sh*t in it.If you want to watch pure wrestling, zero1, NJPW, ROH and all the english wrestling are what needs to be viewed.LOL @ TNA though, just lol @ it, swag storylines all the time.Anyway, I wanna ssee Low-Ki debute for wwe soon, hope he's just as stiff a worker.

anyone remember flash funk? one black nigga?used to wrestle back when the ting came on TNTswear TNT was cartoon network after a certain time, dnt even know if it was wwf
lolTurner Network Television
trust brother, I'm cracking on... barely remember sh*tcool boarders n wwf warzone were the games back thenplaying cool boarders at my boys house till 11, get beats 11:05good times

dont know how anyone can still watch wrestling, my mate still watches it and he gets tortured for it (hes 23) It was good during the attitude era but then it turned into some joke kids show
i have to c/s thisthe fact that it's fake doesn't matter, but you can so blatently see it's fake, when they're fighting etc. just can't understand how people over the age of 12 can watch this and actually be entertained.

it was WCW on the cartoon network channelnever had Sky Sports in my yard except the first month when we got the full package for cheap, so only when I stayed round my friend's yard or when I got the early weekend mornin WWF Heat could I catch anything