Whos the safest person on road?

streets.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they aint really safebut anyone lookin to do them summin knows it aint gonna be a easy wrapi see one frsh security guy fightin with about 4 girls outside primark mare st one chick took of her shoes nd was smashin the heel into the back of his headbut he refused to let them get away with whatever they try lift

someone 6'3 250lbs but muscle not fat. and ive seen a female quite close to that once so yeah male or female. they will be the safest people on the streets.
The 9MM don't care about no body mass.Head get mangled an dangled
it makes a nice story of david and goliath but in reality that is rarely the case.someone will also soon say theyve seen a 3 foot chinese dude punch a 20 stone man once in the heart and he exploded

carpe do u think ur boy has a genetically stronger jaw that every other human? cause that aint the case bro1 punch will KO anyone.
i never said he did. like i said.. by streets' question im assuming he means who is the safest person walking the streets going about his/her normal business. if the guy goes out of his way making trouble then yeah there will be that one person to put him in his place. but if were just talking about everyone minding their business and for the trouble makers seeking an easy target, he or anyone like him will be last on their list. yeh yeh brisco i watched the wire too u know, before that i had no idea that bullets or a well placed punch by a good boxer could bring any man down. <_<
carpe the guy in ur avatar has some jump on him
i know.. for my 5'9ish self its not bad is it :)

carpe do u think ur boy has a genetically stronger jaw that every other human? cause that aint the case bro1 punch will KO anyone.
i never said he did. like i said.. by streets' question im assuming he means who is the safest person walking the streets going about his/her normal business. if the guy goes out of his way making trouble then yeah there will be that one person to put him in his place. but if were just talking about everyone minding their business and for the trouble makers seeking an easy target, he or anyone like him will be last on their list. yeh yeh brisco i watched the wire too u know, before that i had no idea that bullets or a well placed punch by a good boxer could bring any man down. <_<
bruv uve clearly not been in any sort of skirmish.lol at not knowing that bigger guys are targets by guys lookin to prove a point. dunno wot ur talkin about with the wire. dont make sense
all im saying is a 6'8 well built man is safer than most people IMO. if u wanna make something of it then footlocker 4pm innit

bruv uve clearly not been in any sort of skirmish.lol at not knowing that bigger guys are targets by guys lookin to prove a point. dunno wot ur talkin about with the wire. dont make sense
all im saying is a 6'8 well built man is safer than most people IMO. if u wanna make something of it then footlocker 4pm innit
oh word?

oh word?
he PMed me saying he wasnt on it.p.s. obama is travelling to ghana on his first african trip as US president.

oh word?
he PMed me saying he wasnt on it.p.s. obama is travelling to ghana on his first african trip as US president.
oh word?!

lol someone over 6ft and hench safe? you are PRIME target on road. I duno if im just speaking for south but the shorter mandem have issues with big hench guys on a regular basis and you are number one target down ere tbh. lol at thinking ur safe 'bullets from the mak10 will smother u, like a bedsheet they will cover u'

lol someone over 6ft and hench safe? you are PRIME target on road. I duno if im just speaking for south but the shorter mandem have issues with big hench guys on a regular basis and you are number one target down ere tbh. lol at thinking ur safe 'bullets from the mak10 will smother u, like a bedsheet they will cover u'
lol soutth>

lol soutth>
:lol: