So, today's judgement day...

Michel Kane

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave on good terms, try and arrange something where u take ur bro out or some sh*t. That way u can see it from his perspective and he won't end up hating you. Also see if u can pop over a couple times a month for sunday dinner, so that ur mum knows ur still about for support if she ever does decide to call it quits with the guy. Just try not to get involved in their arguments again UNLESS one of them comes to you first.

Sorry to hear that fam. Its a tough situation to be in because it involves family members. You handled it the way it should be handled by confronting them about it either way because you saw the guys wrong doings.They now know how you feel and they got what you said in the back of their minds and will hopefully learn from that.. Just keep an eye out for your the little one.. Cos he will need your support. I'm sure sure your mum understands what your saying but she does not want to make that decisionHolla if anything. I hope it all works out for you fam and I'm sure your strong enough to get through it all.

I'm sorry, but no man has any business being in their Mum's yard once they pass a certain age, or certain situations arise.Move out. NOW. It is not your job to raise children. It is your job to play big brother and show them the outside world from a young person's perspective. Make them 'Street smart'. Raising them is your parent's job. At the age your brothers are at there's NOTHING you can do for them NOW or in the long run until they are in their 20's and old enough to be sat down and shown what happens in relationships.Come out the house and get yourself sorted. Job, somewhere stable to live, eduacation, whatever. Your brothers see that, they come stay with you, chill with you, do the big bro thing. That needs to be your life.Without hijacking the topic or sounding disrespectful, allow reaching 30 and having NOTHING to show for your life. Living in your girlfriends house and getting kicked out years later carrying nothing but your dutty underwear. If your Mum sees sense this will be your Step-Dad. Hence him wanting to stay, and your Mum being 42 not feeling the single parent in a 2-3 bedroom house.Building takes TIME. START NOW. MOVE OUT. THAT HOUSEHOLD IS HINDERING WHAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO GO OUT THERE AND DO. And if by some miracle they DO part ways DO NOT MOVE BACK IN.

My Mum did exactly the same thing sort of - chose a man she'd known for a matter of months over me. All you need to concentrate on now is your little brother, show him how to do sh*t by himself. It is all ridiculously hard but he'll respect you for it in the long run. Lead by example and be confident in your decision it's the right thing to do and by doing so, in a strange way your Mum will probably realise despite all this situations consequences she raised you properly; if she hadn't had you wouldn't have handled this situation in such a mature way. Be strong you're doing the right thing.

I kinda understand where ur comin from fam.. I think u done the right ting given ur situation.. My mom consistently puts her current man ahead of her kids, my bro (9) an my sis (7).. I've been picking up the pieces of her broken life ever since my bro was born and i've done more than what could have been asked of me and recently i had enough of her and her bullshit.. I've bent over backwards to help her with the kids over the years an the other day she went on ungrateful, so i reminded her exactly who she was talkin to and i dont give a sh*t who she is an that she hasn't reached this far with the kids by herself.. Since i dont live with her and she does absolutely nothing for me i felt no way in telling her how much of a f*ckin idiot i think she really is and how after all these years i've reached the point where i dont respect her anymore cos of how she lets man tun her fool.. I've tried talkin to her nice in the past but she dont seem to get it, now i dont give a sh*t about her feelings I want to maintain a good relationship with the kids tho so when they grow up and finally have enough of her an decide to run away, that they'll turn to me so i can make sure they're safe.. If its jus for their sake i need to keep my life on the right path cos they're so young i really feel they'll need me in a few years.. Its not even my responsibility, but they dont have the luxury of a dad whose even around.. someone has to care enough to be there for them and i'm all thats left Soz for the essay no hijack intended jus a lil vent :@