Haye v Valuev

The King

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haye will destroy Valuev.Not impressed that he isn't fighting one of the brothers though, after all that f*ck*ng nonsense.
This is the reason I went from Pro to Anti-Hayef*ck him, Valuev is literally walking over him
You did realise that it isn't really his fault that the fight against either brother is off

i read this morning that haye tried to get it written into the contract that valuev has to shave his body before the fightcan't blame himwould be absolutely disgusting in a clinch no homo
where exactly did u read this?sounds like 1 of them bait Sun rumours
eastsideboxing.comhaye has been talking about how ugly valuev is for the last few days and one of his comments was about how he's never seen someone so hairythen there was something about haye trying to get it written in that valuev can't come into the ring hairy

• 3 weeks later...

Valuev is a hairy beast. Haye brought a bunch of disposable razors to one of the press conferences lol.I like Haye though. It's gonna take somebody with his character and fighting style to bring heavyweight boxing back into the mainstream again. And I can't stand Big Klit's fighting style at all so I'd love to see Haye spark him. Though Wladmir seems to be a pretty humble and nice guy...Haye definitely went a little OTT with the t shirt but as a professional athlete you have to learn to not take things to heart.Putting into perspective the size difference during the fight...Holyfield is 6"2 and a half and Haye is 6"3Valuev-Holy_small.jpgOffensively, Haye is a great fighter. Defensively...he's extremely vulnerable. The left hand hangs too low and when he throws the right he brings it down before bringing it back up to defend his chin (instead of snapping it right back to his chin).I still think he can take Valuev though.

Valuev is a hairy beast. Haye brought a bunch of disposable razors to one of the press conferences lol.I like Haye though. It's gonna take somebody with his character and fighting style to bring heavyweight boxing back into the mainstream again. And I can't stand Big Klit's fighting style at all so I'd love to see Haye spark him. Though Wladmir seems to be a pretty humble and nice guy...Haye definitely went a little OTT with the t shirt but as a professional athlete you have to learn to not take things to heart.Putting into perspective the size difference during the fight...Holyfield is 6"2 and a half and Haye is 6"3Valuev-Holy_small.jpgOffensively, Haye is a great fighter. Defensively...he's extremely vulnerable. The left hand hangs too low and when he throws the right he brings it down before bringing it back up to defend his chin (instead of snapping it right back to his chin).I still think he can take Valuev though.
that does not mean he is vulnerablemany figters fight like that fast heavyweights always fight like that especiallywatch out for joey djeweko he just turned pro, very exciting fighter

• 2 weeks later...