Microsoft Windows 7 RTM

Guest Anarchy99

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These man are talking like 7 is the truth but to me its just a finished version of vista, so I wanna know what they are gassing it so much.When did I ask for a breakdown?
Son,Are you actually going to the shop, paying the retail price in cash then coming home and installing it?No? Then shut the f*ck up.
Why you getting emotional over this?Do you work for microsoft?I cop my software like most people do , dont put me into ur category.Some anger behind the PC screen be real to urself man allow typing like you would address me as son

• 2 weeks later...
These man are talking like 7 is the truth but to me its just a finished version of vista, so I wanna know what they are gassing it so much.When did I ask for a breakdown?
Son,Are you actually going to the shop, paying the retail price in cash then coming home and installing it?No? Then shut the f*ck up.
LOL/Its a little bit quicker, nothing to get excited about

Guest Swiftie

All you 7LOADERS best watch out for when MS bring that WGA bomb.With all that said though, for most of you who have new type laptops then you could probably even install 7 and have it fully activated for nuttin but a BIOS update. No cracks no sh*t.. But thats another loads of talk I don't wanna get involved in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is this trueHow to Upgrade From Windows XP to Windows 7First, the bad news... you can't directly upgrade an existing Windows XP installation to Windows 7. Microsoft is reserving that option for people who have an existing Windows Vista installation, but they are not providing an "in-place" upgrade option for the millions of XP customers who have decided to skip Vista. So you have only three options:Wipe Windows XP from your PC (reformat) and install Windows 7Install Windows 7 alongside Windows XP (dual boot) and run either as neededUpgrade Windows XP to Vista, then upgrade Vista to Windows 7