see thats y i neva post in love and life.......

Kim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things like that you shouldnt expose to people.Thats just as nasty as an animal that licks its own batty.
but cats do this, an dogsits clean for themi once told this man that the vagina was a self cleaning sittinhe larfed in my face

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t
real talk
Shut up.

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t
real talk
Shut up.
ur one a dem chump face

Even if she doesn't repent God is a mercifull one and will guide his child into the light i aint even Christian really but it always baffles me when the "Christians"/religous people are the most Judgementalwhen i swear the bible says somewhere that you should take the hand of a sinner and show them the error of their ways in a caring non judgemental way as there is only one judgeshe did what she did let it drop.

deep movements by the chic,jokes joke but dam, bathroom breaks a must,as for the other stuff, if u wanna show ur bits more power 2 ya, there's always gonna be immature people, the same ones breading the said tings off any profilepic galthick skin and all that most say it and dont live it TBH so jus do u