Gettin my 1st tattoo tomorrow

Hank Moody

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at tattoo's being below you, how small minded can u be.
Please, just because you want to filth up your body, doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to endure in such a thing, only perpose it does is degrade yourself.Some hype ting.frank, getting one does not scare me, I realised that it is a waste movement and that do such thing to ones self is self degrading.Would never get with a chick if I see a tattoo anywhere on her, she'll be a standard slam.

Guest Flat Ericó
i don't have tats because i believe we are not allowed to mark the bodies that God has given us.
I hope you dont have your ear(s) pierced and eat a very good diet.
whats a diet got to do with marking your body

i don't have tats because i believe we are not allowed to mark the bodies that God has given us.
WTF???That's like an alcoholic telling off a passive smoker.Allow it, it is up to you if you want a tattoo, but I'll just think there is nothing unique about you and ya just wanna follow the crowd, your time!!!

loolu kno what i haven't got any piercings at all.Also I don't think ppl would go to hell for eating unhealthy.

loolu kno what i haven't got no piercings at all.Also I don't think ppl would go to hell for eating unhealthy.
I used to have ear piercing, wear chains and rings, drink, smoke, smoke weed, but then I started to fix up and realised that all these hedonism based things are actually waste and a waste to society.People are just stupid tbh and all that I did/had, are now below me.

loolu kno what i haven't got no piercings at all.Also I don't think ppl would go to hell for eating unhealthy.
I used to have ear piercing, wear chains and rings, drink, smoke, smoke weed, but then I started to fix up and realised that all these hedonism based things are actually waste and a waste to society.People are just stupid tbh and all that I did/had, are now below me.
do you wear any sort of jewelery?i just wear beads with african symbol instead of jewls

do you wear any sort of jewelery?i just wear beads with african symbol instead of jewls
No.Last was one from jamaica made out of wood, would be the only style I would ever give to people as a gift to help out the people them selling shizzle.Apart from a wedding ring, jewelery means nothing to me.

So you can eat a bad diet and abuse the body that 'God' has given you leading to all sorts of health issues but its wrong to get a tattoo because its marking the body. CM your certainly not above anyone, judging people by how they live their life does not make you unique.

So you can eat a bad diet and abuse the body that 'God' has given you leading to all sorts of health issues but its wrong to get a tattoo because its marking the body.
Having a bad diet is not intentional, most people who have a bad diet don't think to themselves, "hmm, i'm gonna f*ck up my diet today". sh*t just happens. But that's just my perception.

So you can eat a bad diet and abuse the body that 'God' has given you leading to all sorts of health issues but its wrong to get a tattoo because its marking the body. CM your certainly not above anyone, judging people by how they live their life does not make you unique.
It can be said for many things.You have a tattoo, I understand why your views differ from mine, but I can know my body hasn't got some sh*t in it that will look crap a few years down the line and I can also know that I am not degrading myself to "fit in," because that is what your basically trying to do, fit in with the in crowd.You get love if you love yourself and be yourself. :arrow:

n im sure u man goin on holy are having sex before marriage aswell
bruv i ain't no saint. As i said before we live in a world where we are surrounded by lust and temptation, and the society we live in today, it's difficult to know if the common things we have in life is right or wrong. So it's hard to make the right choice. I try and live my life in the best way possible.black ant i'm not trying to implement my ideas on anyone, i'm just expressing my thoughts on the subject.