Gettin my 1st tattoo tomorrow

Hank Moody

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is a meaning justifying a tattoo?Everyone has a tattoo, with meaning or not, it is still silly.Going on like you will forget the people who pass away, you would need to write a lot of names on your arms then because everyone die.It is pointless and I will not polute my body with this poison to look like everybody else.Like I say, having no tattoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>having a tattoo as everyone else has and "claiming" it has a meaning.

TBH all talk about getting tattooes with meaning/being unique is bullshit.Who the f*ck cares what other people put on their body.
Agreed.It's like when people put their friends/fams/childrens names on them, like they will forget in 10 years time or something. :arrow:

:huh: My post wasn't implying tattoo whatever the hell you want on your body/it doesn't matter if it doesn't have a meaning.I was merely commenting on being bored of hearing the same talk whenever the topic of tattooes arises. (On here & IRL)Don't mind me.

Oh seen, sorry.Tattoos are still waste though, just to look like the next person SMH.No tatts = unique nowadays
:lYou are something elseno homo
In a sence that every tom, d*ck & harry has a tattoo, so I am right.You failed, go follow your fellow sheepFaggot

Oh seen, sorry.Tattoos are still waste though, just to look like the next person SMH.No tatts = unique nowadays
:lYou are something elseno homo
In a sence that every tom, d*ck & harry has a tattoo, so I am right.You failed, go follow your fellow sheepFaggot
Are people born with tatoos? So in which way is it unique when not even 20% of the worlds population doesn't have tatoosEasily the biggest retard on the net/Follow which sheep?I have no tatoos you imbecile

Allow your hype infoless.YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YET TRY TO COME IN A WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK SILLY.You see most people everyday with a tattoo, some will say it looks good and some will say it has a meaning, but at the end of the day, meaning or not, it is hype and all of them will claim they want one to be UNIQUE, do you not understand??? Do I need to break it down further for your primary school brain???People...... see...... people....... with....... tattoo....... then......say........ they....... want...... one....... and..... lots....... of...... people....... have....... them....... but...... they....... look..... sh*t!!!Let me make it bigger for you, just incase you still fail to understandPeople...... see...... people....... with....... tattoo....... then......say........ they....... want...... one....... and..... lots....... of...... people....... have....... them....... but...... they....... look..... sh*t!!!