FWD TOMORROW NIGHT...

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decent night.got a bit bored of all the grime in the begining but newham generals were live. wasnt feelin the moshing goin on at the front tho at all, too many stimulated guys jumpin into each other.geeneus played some sick stuff. pissed i missed slimzee cos that was the only grime hed i wanted to see, didnt no he was even on. all the dubstep was heavy as expected, didnt catch caspa tho.quite a few sexy chicks about aswell. the venue was orite but its a bit of a mission gettin about when its rammo. that bridge thing was nuts tho, so easy from some to get smashed and lay on it lol. the sound system wasnt sayin much but didnt expect it to be. them floor speakers only came into play for the odd few tunes.

The night was alot, haven't even slept yet had to go work a few hours afterwards. Reached at about midnight whilst Baby Katy was performing. Too many fine ladies were about, LoL at the guy who said it'd be a bull party. Tippa and Geeneus smacked it, need to have words with Tips though, gave shout outs to North, South, East, West... got more specific and started giving shout outs to Croydon, Walthomstow. Even heard man shout out Hartford, where the f*ck is that? But no love for North West? Pftttt... When Geenus dropped Hard House Banton them underground speakers were not ramping.BBK absolutely smacked it, was right at the front. It got a bit rowdy still. Saw 2 brehs tucking in some brudda, expected it to be honest. When the pushing got wild some guys thought they were Superman and decided to turn around and start on the most smallest, pill head white boy there who wasn't even doing anything. Didn't like that, had to tell them to cool it. Little Dee's so sh*t, he got no reception whatsoever, he knew not to touch mic again after that 6 bar. Jammer killed it, 1990's Buju Banton outfit and all. Jumped right into me when he crowdsurfed, elbowed me in my eye which swelled up nicely. LoL at the road rats scrambling when the Dubstep came on, they didn't know what the f*ck to do.Didn't know that I missed Newham Generals so I was wasting time standing on the floor beneath the bridge, looking up girls skirts. Cut at about 5. N-Type and Youngsta were extremely dissapointing. Saw one chick getting fingered after Skream vs. Benga. Had to strokeface that situation, or maybe it was a bassface... whichever.Got a few pictures, long uploading them all though.15vk1f.jpg

we got in at Matter like jus before 11 heard a bit of Alex Nut and kinda liked his last few mins of his sets . . .Vectra + Silencer came on after then the crowd came out of nowhere and got rammed like in 2 mins and played migraine skank vocals on a next track and f*ck*ng hell bareeeeeee road mans went nuts lol, after some next kinda mix of Rebound tune, was crap tbh the beat was everywhere . . .then jus chilling and we was waiting for Newham Generals then came on with Head Get Mangled, i think they could of done better that night because they left some out some classic tunes from themonce Katy B came on the whole crowd was heading to room 2 for Slimzee but didnt come on till late tho and also B Live was on Slimzee's sets which was making the nightmissed out on Magnetic Man & Geeneus + Tippa (PISSED)came back in to for BBK and saw abit of Ms Dynamite aswellwhen Jammer done a stage dive and got licked to the floor, goin on like his skreamwas down with the crowd for the first half of BBK then had to jump on top top5812_116265756318_669891318_2729857_4604190_n.jpg5812_116265706318_669891318_2729856_4285325_n.jpgAnd Caspa banging out new tracks then back to old stuff then back to new and killed the night mostly5812_116265926318_669891318_2729859_5854741_n.jpghad a smoke then home . . .5812_116266071318_669891318_2729862_971780_n.jpgcan you see the speakers on the floor in the club ? ? ? and is it in both rooms ? ? ?Mr. Air Max 90 how the f*ck can u see up girls skirts on the bridge, thats sky high man

N-Type and Youngsta were extremely dissapointing.
lol fair enough thats your opinion. was one of the best sets of the night imo, the way they was picking the tunes + them clean and tight blends and mixes was bringing out the stamina for the after school club :lol: . alot of people were leaving by 4 but they still kept the rave going sick.

didnt think the crowd was roadish at all go to a stratford rex club eq grime rave u will see roadish dont think enough grime was played tbh the fights was an over hyped d*ck head thing always some bully flex but its to be expecteddidnt even get to blaze nothing in there just pure juice never realised i looked so twist6440_115623946665_510791665_2698519_7580502_n.jpg

drink was a bump man. Coke and Tap water was me.Smelt people blazing up a few times.I was wyling out at times and didn't give a sh*t who I was bumping into. Allow fighting but the were guys blocking my view and 1s who kept trying to push me out the way got me annoyed.. And them cleaners continuously with their f*ck*ng torches

didnt think the crowd was roadish at all go to a stratford rex club eq grime rave u will see roadish dont think enough grime was played tbh the fights was an over hyped d*ck head thing always some bully flex but its to be expecteddidnt even get to blaze nothing in there just pure juice never realised i looked so twist6440_115623946665_510791665_2698519_7580502_n.jpg
chula?

the crowd was mixed up but dunno, i never see fights kick off or any serious aggyness like that if i go to a dubstep rave, but ye i suppose it was expected given the line up.im probably the only one here who felt the opposite and thought there was too much grime. different strokes for different folks.but again that should be expected cos the night was made of different genres in order to bring in that (larger) mixed crowd.

bruv the people who started the trouble were funky listeners grime people as u have witnessed b4 are blessthe funky people are the same kinda people that f*cked up the garage scenebandwagon hood ratsi can guarentee if no funky people were advertised on the line up u would of seen much less aggro

probably. f*ck it as long as there was no serious beef/rave gettin locked and everyone enjoyed themselves. the night was mixed up proper with almost equal amount of sets in each genre, so you should know going in it will have that mixed up atmosphere.didnt see much of the funky, heard 10 mins of katy b and got bored. the house that geeneus was playin was decent tho, that electro tune he dropped as his last one was heavy.

probably. f*ck it as long as there was no serious beef/rave gettin locked and everyone enjoyed themselves. the night was mixed up proper with almost equal amount of sets in each genre, so you should know going in it will have that mixed up atmosphere.didnt see much of the funky, heard 10 mins of katy b and got bored. the house that geeneus was playin was decent tho, that electro tune he dropped as his last one was heavy.
That's when Tippa got everyone to put their lighters in the air. 2w1tsh4.jpgAlso I agree with it being the Funky heads causing the trouble. The same guys I saw doing synchronized dance moves in a circle when Katy B was on, were the same guys getting aggy during Ms. Dynamite's performance.