Another Documentary on Knife Crime...

Sinister

right now we have DMF the c*nt involved in this convo. anyways.. stephen lawrence's case was NOT a big case when he was killed. its always nice to try and have short term memory but i know about this case inside out.his case was not big news, the police didnt believe dwayne brooks who was with himinfact they tried to arrest him for the murder. the case was just treated as another dead Black man...nextafter all the evidence was provided, and the suspects arrested and charged in court.. they all went scot freeTHEN the media jumped on the bandwagon, cos black groups rallied to show how useless the police were in handling the casethats when the media hopped on the andwagon to act like they give a sh*t. it was infact the daily telelgraph and the daily mailwho brought it to national news. and cos its remained there ever since you act like it hit the headlines the night he was killed.the re-trial made it an even Bigger story, along with the bbc documentary and the mcpherson report.thats why his death is RIGHTLY a huge story. ben kinsella is no different to many of the other teens who got killed that year.. he is less innocent that the boy just waling in to buy something, who had no gang dealings or nuttin and got shot and killed.white people only care when suttin slaps them in the face. then they try and take over like they were the first people to ever be slapped.as for glasgow...tbh i dont give a f*ck about glasgow, scotland is a sh*t hole that only has call centres, more than half of you are on the dole, your lazy and we never understand the f*ck your saying..s o kill yourselves for all we care. you get free education, and none of you still go to uni.. cunts. this is about crime in London or the other 2 big cities. anywhere else can f*ck off.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for glasgow...tbh i dont give a f*ck about glasgow, scotland is a sh*t hole that only has call centres, more than half of you are on the dole, your lazy and we never understand the f*ck your saying..s o kill yourselves for all we care. you get free education, and none of you still go to uni.. cunts. this is about crime in London or the other 2 big cities. anywhere else can f*ck off.
lol @ thisyou're so pathetic i don't know where to startyou need to play the victim so suddenly only cities with lots of black people count then your point about black people not getting media attention can be right innit...cos the white kids who get killed for no reason don't exist

right now we have DMF the c*nt involved in this convo. anyways.. white people only care when suttin slaps them in the face. then they try and take over like they were the first people to ever be slapped.as for glasgow...tbh i dont give a f*ck about glasgow, scotland is a sh*t hole that only has call centres, more than half of you are on the dole, your lazy and we never understand the f*ck your saying..s o kill yourselves for all we care. you get free education, and none of you still go to uni.. cunts. this is about crime in London or the other 2 big cities. anywhere else can f*ck off.
Okay firstly Venom - Im going to ignore your totally rude and pathetic comment which i will add is extremely unjustified.WHAT? I think your totally off the ball here.Are we talking about Glasgow or scotland? Because there is a difference. A sh*t hole with only call centres? Okay totally shows your lack of knowledge and totally confirms that your a typical little london prick that thinks the world revolves around london town! That will be why glasgows murder rate is higher than that of londons my dear. The whole of britiain gets free education up to a certain age, but if your parents have been tax payers then its not really the case. All being on the dole and lazy? LOL Dont even go there Venom dont compaire scottish people to the NEGATIVE STEREOTYPE YOU SEE ON THE TV. Just like you wouldnt want white people to compaire the negative black man thats steretyped on the television. I Think you will find for every lazy scottish person theres 5 lazy english ones, for each scottish person signing on, theres 5 english people! None of us go to UNI? Ohh really where did you pick this information up from? Ignorants.R.US? This is about crime in London... Yes ofcourse it is venom because like you would wish to believe, if it aint happening in London it don't matter. God bless your ignorance my dear. I wish you well.

u have to take facts to the extreme to get common middle ground. obv u dont know that. and nt much of wht ive said is ignorant, just bitter reality. if kinsella was black the media wld highlight the fact that his family are also linked to violence. they rarely care abt minorities deaths so i rarely care abt theirs.

ive only seen like 4 scottish ppl on tv so u fail if u think my assumption is based on tv. the murder rate in glasgow is NOT HIGHER THAN LONDON. the stats u are using are by %age of population. if theres 50 ppl in glasgow and 45 are victims of crime then wht.. 95% have suffered crime. if out of 7m ppl in london, 450,000 have suffered crime thats gonna be a lower %age.. u dumb f*ck.uni students in scotland do not pay fees. england does, yet the funding to sustain ur lazy arses mostly comes from england cos wht the f*ck have u lot got to afford it. thats another ssue anyway.

ive only seen like 4 scottish ppl on tv so u fail if u think my assumption is based on tv. the murder rate in glasgow is NOT HIGHER THAN LONDON. the stats u are using are by %age of population. if theres 50 ppl in glasgow and 45 are victims of crime then wht.. 95% have suffered crime. if out of 7m ppl in london, 450,000 have suffered crime thats gonna be a lower %age.. u dumb f*ck.uni students in scotland do not pay fees. england does, yet the funding to sustain ur lazy arses mostly comes from england cos wht the f*ck have u lot got to afford it. thats another ssue anyway.
well england are the ones who want to keep scotland and northern ireland. the snp were voted in in scotland and sinn fein have a majority in n.ireland and they are both oppsed to the british state so the government can't force scotland to remain part of britain and then not fund it

the murder rate in glasgow is NOT HIGHER THAN LONDON. the stats u are using are by %age of population. if theres 50 ppl in glasgow and 45 are victims of crime then wht.. 95% have suffered crime. if out of 7m ppl in london, 450,000 have suffered crime thats gonna be a lower %age.. u dumb f*ck.
i see wht ur trying to do there but ur wrong. ur basing it on numbers. stats can be tweaked to suit whetever most of the time.from your own numbers though, that tells me that id rather live in London than Glasgow, cos im certainly more likely to be a victim of crime by A far higher rate than in london! so in effect from your own little math there, the murder rate in scotland/glasgow IS higher than london <_< but it depends on the question being asked. if it is wether more people suffer crime in london than glasgow its probably yes, but the actual impact is felt on the RATE of crimes.thats actually how gun crime is worked out and how they arrive at the conclusion that black men suffer more than everyone else with death or injury by guns.i dot know much about this guy/case but i agree that the media do in very suttle ways make crime a racial issue, far more than anyone on this forum. if you dont see that then.. oh well start living.

i've just looked on wikipedia:scotland and northern ireland have significantly higher "intentional homicide" rates than the "united kingdom" as a wholeengland & wales is even further down the listmeaning that scotland on its own is much higher up that list than england, and the uk's position is only as high as it is because sotland and ni's are so much higher than the rest of the uk (ie. england)/venom

this discussion is about ben kinsella and the media portrayal of him compared to when black people get killed.look on wiki for the meaning of SIDETRACKING IDIOT. and that should explain where you stand right about now/ No sunshine
YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY STARTED A DISCUSSION OVER LONDON OR GLASGOW HAVING A HIGHER MURDER RATE DON'T YOU?LOOK ON WIKI FOR MEANING OF "TALKING SO MUCH GAS YOU FORGET WHAT YOU ALREADY SAID"

What the f*ck are you talking about Venom, Scottish people who go to Uni DO PAY FEES.Lazy? Love im up at 5.20am every morning, work hard and pay and live for 6 of my own horses, Four dogs, provide food on the table for my self, luxuries too and have my own car, horse box and yard - And trust me Venom i didnt get any of that stuff by being a lazy arse. So grow up!As i stated before to your dead brained self For every lazy scottish person, theres five f*ck*ng lazy bastard cunting wankers in London. Obviously you DUMB f*ck, In percentage to how many people live in scotland to London, its done by percentage meaning Glasgow has a higher rate because there population is lower therefore meaning that out of the lower population they still have a higher number of that population commiting murder etc. Apposed to a high population in london to the smaller population of knife/murder rates. DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!! d*ck'ead! THERE FORE STILL MAKING THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO UR NON EDUCATED DELIQUENT SELF!When you come acoss real scottish people who have not lost touch with what being scottish actually means, the fight the drive the passion the patriotic ness that yes our ancestors did fight for, not Weegies who have come up with there own unique lazy way of talking called Slang which oh look again just about every person u come across uses slang in london with there beg a jafaican accent bullshit. And NO SUNSHINE - Exactly English goverment and real business heads dont want to loose scotland because we have a higher income to our country what with the oil and whiskey and all our exporting of whiskey, pure wool, cashmere PLUS Celtic and Rangers - Yes believe it or not but travel to American and just about every 2nd american will support one or the other over an english team! <That may also be because america has more ties to ireland and scotland than england what with when the english invaled scotland and ireland they set sale to canada and usa. England knows loosing scotland would affect them badly!Not just financially but physically loosing scotlands support and Irelands muahahhahaha lol.The only ppl who hate the scots is the english because one way or another they were brought down a few pegs. Why do u think english ppl that work out in the middle east get a hard time and protection apposed to the scottish and irish heads. Anyway I know i have gone off topic and i appologise to those that have stayed on topic! But Venom --- GET UR SELF SOME EDUCATION

Gray Fox (escapist), for someone who constantly seems to bang on about how intelligent he is, you dont use your brain much do you?Absolute plank.
What the f*cks that supposed to mean? I dont deal with empty insults. jog on.
Youre always chirping on about how you know the justice system etc etc, then when it comes to a debate, your using 'actual evidence from the court room'. Now I dont wanna start sounding like Thun, but if you had any brain cells you would probably know that what is given in the courtroom is not always 100% fact is it?
ive never boasted to know about the justice system, you're confusing me with someone else i would never say that.Witnesses in the bar where it originally kicked off said that it was a fight between one of Kinsella's mates and Braithwaite (one of the defendants) , None of them said that Kinsella was the aggressor, and i dont see why they would lie about it

Venom, you still havent answered my question over why Anthony Walker, an innocent black victim of knife crime, got so much meida attention. And next time you expect sympathy over racism in the media, it would help if you didnt say 'WHITE CUNTS this' and 'WHITE CUNTS that' when you're closing your argument.

And NO SUNSHINE - Exactly English goverment and real business heads dont want to loose scotland because we have a higher income to our country what with the oil and whiskey and all our exporting of whiskey, pure wool, cashmere PLUS Celtic and Rangers - Yes believe it or not but travel to American and just about every 2nd american will support one or the other over an english team! <That may also be because america has more ties to ireland and scotland than england what with when the english invaled scotland and ireland they set sale to canada and usa. England knows loosing scotland would affect them badly!Not just financially but physically loosing scotlands support and Irelands muahahhahaha lol.The only ppl who hate the scots is the english because one way or another they were brought down a few pegs. Why do u think english ppl that work out in the middle east get a hard time and protection apposed to the scottish and irish heads. Anyway I know i have gone off topic and i appologise to those that have stayed on topic! But Venom --- GET UR SELF SOME EDUCATION
For some reason the whole Irish thing is massive in america. Bare plastic paddy's over there who think that being irish involves drinking guinness and hating everything English; its pathetic. Places like Edinburgh are nice but Glasgow is a shithole and is Scotlands largest city. England wouldn't really lost that much if scotland became independant tbh. p.s. you're pissed that haggis is actually an english invention.

And NO SUNSHINE - Exactly English goverment and real business heads dont want to loose scotland because we have a higher income to our country what with the oil and whiskey and all our exporting of whiskey, pure wool, cashmere PLUS Celtic and Rangers - Yes believe it or not but travel to American and just about every 2nd american will support one or the other over an english team! <That may also be because america has more ties to ireland and scotland than england what with when the english invaled scotland and ireland they set sale to canada and usa. England knows loosing scotland would affect them badly!Not just financially but physically loosing scotlands support and Irelands muahahhahaha lol.The only ppl who hate the scots is the english because one way or another they were brought down a few pegs. Why do u think english ppl that work out in the middle east get a hard time and protection apposed to the scottish and irish heads. Anyway I know i have gone off topic and i appologise to those that have stayed on topic! But Venom --- GET UR SELF SOME EDUCATION
For some reason the whole Irish thing is massive in america. Bare plastic paddy's over there who think that being irish involves drinking guinness and hating everything English; its pathetic. Places like Edinburgh are nice but Glasgow is a shithole and is Scotlands largest city. England wouldn't really lost that much if scotland became independant tbh. p.s. you're pissed that haggis is actually an english invention.
lol @ haggis.No im happy with the fresh fish and rice thanks darling. f*ck having to wait those days down in england where they say fresh fish, and ya dun know its travel from scotland to be on ur plate, well only the finest!! LOL Mmm i think you will find that you would be wrong, just remember the population of scotland and how much money that scotland has that ends up "invested into london" If scotland was not part of England it would be much more financially secure than england would because we dont have the high population to be catering for.And Yeh Edinburgh is lovely so is Aberdeen. Glasgow maybe Scotlands largest city and with large cities comes good and bad area, Glasgow is notorious for gang, murders and drugs but there are some nice areas in glasgow still! But there is much more to Scotland than just cities, beautiful country sides and a spectacular national park and beautiful Islands lets not forget scotland has many an Island on clear days a beautiful view.

u have to take facts to the extreme to get common middle ground. obv u dont know that. and nt much of wht ive said is ignorant, just bitter reality. if kinsella was black the media wld highlight the fact that his family are also linked to violence. they rarely care abt minorities deaths so i rarely care abt theirs.
Look i have no idea where you get your info from but the Kinsella's are NOT realted to the Adams family, they dont even know them!.where are you getting this from?Also some of my mates knew Ben and he was not the type to have fights or get into arguments, he would rather walk away, if anything he would try to break them up and diffuse the situation.

Gray Fox (escapist), for someone who constantly seems to bang on about how intelligent he is, you dont use your brain much do you?Absolute plank.
Youre always chirping on about how you know the justice system etc etc, then when it comes to a debate, your using 'actual evidence from the court room'. Now I dont wanna start sounding like Thun, but if you had any brain cells you would probably know that what is given in the courtroom is not always 100% fact is it?
ive never boasted to know about the justice system, you're confusing me with someone else i would never say that.Witnesses in the bar where it originally kicked off said that it was a fight between one of Kinsella's mates and Braithwaite (one of the defendants) , None of them said that Kinsella was the aggressor, and i dont see why they would lie about it
SMH

Think:-Money-Threats on thier lifeThen try and see why they might lie about it. Im not saying it happened just use your bonce for once.

For some reason the whole Irish thing is massive in america. Bare plastic paddy's over there who think that being irish involves drinking guinness and hating everything English; its pathetic.
c/s this it's actually offensiveamericans do it cos they don't have their own culture so they make up stupid versions of what their 'home' culture is eg. 'italian' americans have some stupid, sterotyped version of what Italian culture isand the celtic/rangers thing is religious