So, Tinchy Stryder bags another #1 single

streets.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
Every artist has a different cut, different contract.Unless you saw the contract or they told you personally, its long typing.ps - yes there is one more #1 single on the album. fact.
i never really see how people come to the conclusion that some will get a set amount for a certain chart position

Every artist has a different cut, different contract.Unless you saw the contract or they told you personally, its long typing.ps - yes there is one more #1 single on the album. fact.
i never really see how people come to the conclusion that some will get a set amount for a certain chart position
I can see why people speculate. Industry books go into detail with figures, plus artists sometimes let off info.But in reality, there's no way to tell.

I swear hes been more successful than dizzee so far , took dizzee at least 3 albums to get a no.1 , I would hve never expected that. Trusay man needs people on the hook to get him no.1 spot but if its nt broke dnt fix it. Hes the UK rick ross lolAll the tunes hes made have been of are catchy & what the listeners want to hear so ive got nothing but respect for him. Theres no point trying to be real to grime when everyone knows that mainstream fans will never like it.

Guest Flat Ericó
cos of when ghetto said u get a mill for a number 1 hit lmfaoghetts >>

I swear hes been more successful than dizzee so far , took dizzee at least 3 albums to get a no.1 , I would hve never expected that. Trusay man needs people on the hook to get him no.1 spot but if its nt broke dnt fix it. Hes the UK rick ross lolAll the tunes hes made have been of are catchy & what the listeners want to hear so ive got nothing but respect for him. Theres no point trying to be real to grime when everyone knows that mainstream fans will never like it.
Exactly, Dizzee turned fully pop on his 3rd album.
its nuts to see how big Dizzee & Tinchy have become since Roll Deep days.i rate them both but i rate/favour dizzee more.
c/sI really cant stand listening to Tinchys music though but he gets ratings.

I personally think Tinchy will not last, I genuinely hope he does but many Artists who ate off features lasted long in music. He's got a nice short term formula to keep generating hit singles provided there is somebody willing to work with him.Dizzee on the other hand has longevity, hes known by all ages in all parts of the country, he's almost a household name, he's been around the world touring and meeting legends. His music is listened to and critiqued by every major DJ, his videos get intant play on all major music channels, he's worked with legendary artists on both sides of the pond and sh*t his reach and tolerability is so high he is deviating from what he began as and now releasing practically an all Dance album. His only loss was fans who knew him from the Sidewinder, Rinse fm days but does he give 2 f*cks, NO because he came in it for the fame and money and he's realised what works to generate consistent cashflow.I aint shitting on Tinchy because he gets number ones via collabos but an Artist gets respect for creating, marketing and selling a number one hit alone. Either way Tinchy been that kid trying to get a foot in and now hes in.

I personally think Tinchy will not last, I genuinely hope he does but many Artists who ate off features lasted long in music. He's got a nice short term formula to keep generating hit singles provided there is somebody willing to work with him.Dizzee on the other hand has longevity, hes known by all ages in all parts of the country, he's almost a household name, he's been around the world touring and meeting legends. His music is listened to and critiqued by every major DJ, his videos get intant play on all major music channels, he's worked with legendary artists on both sides of the pond and sh*t his reach and tolerability is so high he is deviating from what he began as and now releasing practically an all Dance album. His only loss was fans who knew him from the Sidewinder, Rinse fm days but does he give 2 f*cks, NO because he came in it for the fame and money and he's realised what works to generate consistent cashflow.I aint shitting on Tinchy because he gets number ones via collabos but an Artist gets respect for creating, marketing and selling a number one hit alone. Either way Tinchy been that kid trying to get a foot in and now hes in.
c/s

lol @ believeing AATW aint buying these singles themselves and placing him in the charts...noone on the majors actually sells the numbers they say they do...TTKK
he aint on aatw
Jack and Archie then lol...its all the same...its the machine doin it not him...people will catch onto the music and he will be booked due to his high visibility given what the pr people r doin for him but never ever believe that this has anything to do with talent cos it doesnt...its buisness

Guest Triple XXX
lol @ believeing AATW aint buying these singles themselves and placing him in the charts...noone on the majors actually sells the numbers they say they do...TTKK
he aint on aatw
Jack and Archie then lol...its all the same...its the machine doin it not him...people will catch onto the music and he will be booked due to his high visibility given what the pr people r doin for him but never ever believe that this has anything to do with talent cos it doesnt...its buisness
he's signed to the Island Def Jam music groupstillhes on Island i think

he aint on aatw
His musics decent.lol if you think young girls and boys up and down the country are not copping his cd.

he aint on aatw
His musics decent.lol if you think young girls and boys up and down the country are not copping his cd.
ofcourse they buy units but do u honestly think he has sold 800 000 units this year on his own ? All major labels are in the practice of buying their own cd's even worse still mp3's that they dnt need to go out and physically purchase in the stores and Tinchy stryder is no exception to the rule at all

he aint on aatw
ofcourse they buy units but do u honestly think he has sold 800 000 units this year on his own ? All major labels are in the practice of buying their own cd's even worse still mp3's that they dnt need to go out and physically purchase in the stores and Tinchy stryder is no exception to the rule at all
the way some people will say anything to dimish their fellow countryman's success in this country is shocking.i honestly beleive that some of you will top yourselves the day you read or hear that an Urban uk artist has made over £1m in one year without a doubt.

the way some people will say anything to dimish their fellow countryman's success in this country is shocking.i honestly beleive that some of you will top yourselves the day you read or hear that an Urban uk artist has made over £1m in one year without a doubt.co-sign.