So, Tinchy Stryder bags another #1 single

streets.

its still part of the one in one out policy imo. maybe this time theyve said.. why not lets let two in?
lol But still, he can easily bag a third if he does a tune with Calvin Harris.
he can and will bag as many as possible, until his 'time' is up. then the tiny door opens again and shuts out for a few yrs..so the cycle continues. if that remains the only cycle able to do anything that is..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet there was a point not long ago, where it was ONLY HIM that thought he could get where he is.f*ck*ng major props.TINGS IN BOOOTS
C/S
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Man said he would do it. Then did it.Lord knows how much P hes made from the Tees!!!!f*ck*ng DAN!

Ruff Sqwad are all on the album I think and he's got some f*cked up Rapid and Dirty Danger productions on it too. So big him up cos he's still repping even whilst smashing the charts.
Wow he got that control to that, thought he would have no input seeing as he a new artist

Disc 1 1. Take Off 2. I'm Landing 3. Take Me Back feat. Taio Cruz 4. Spotlight feat. Tanya Lacey 5. Number 1 feat. N-Dubz 6. Shake Me 7. Stryderman 8. Warning 9. First Place 10. Pit Stop 11. Halo 12. Tryna Be Me feat. Ruff Sqwad 13. Never Leave You feat. Amelle 14. We Got Dem feat. Chipmunk 15. You're Not Alone 16. Preview 17. Catch 22 18. Express Urself Disc 2 1. Stryderman - Remix feat. Wiley 2. Take Me Back Remix - feat. Sway & Chipmunk 3. Never Leave You - Remix feat. Bashy & Double S 4. Rollin' 5. Stuck On My Mind 6. It's a Problem 7. Story Unfold - Album Version (Explicit)

Goes to show how you can make music that people pay money to hear
Tinch is the only guy I can still rate after dropping these kinds of pop songs, His formular is genius
C/SalthoughDizzees formula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________________
Like I said in the previous topicboth of thems formular works for them individually. Dizee's wont work for tinchy & vice versa..

Mad props for successfully getting both mainstream and underground money.

Disc 1 1. Take Off 2. I'm Landing 3. Take Me Back feat. Taio Cruz 4. Spotlight feat. Tanya Lacey 5. Number 1 feat. N-Dubz 6. Shake Me 7. Stryderman 8. Warning 9. First Place 10. Pit Stop 11. Halo 12. Tryna Be Me feat. Ruff Sqwad 13. Never Leave You feat. Amelle 14. We Got Dem feat. Chipmunk 15. You're Not Alone 16. Preview 17. Catch 22 18. Express Urself Disc 2 1. Stryderman - Remix feat. Wiley 2. Take Me Back Remix - feat. Sway & Chipmunk 3. Never Leave You - Remix feat. Bashy & Double S 4. Rollin' 5. Stuck On My Mind 6. It's a Problem 7. Story Unfold - Album Version (Explicit)
Tune in your sig is a BANGER.

inbeforetheknowitalls
there is nothing to know it all. every artist has a different cut, different contract.what did he contribute to the track? what are the terms of his royalties.its stupid to just claim someone got anything, anyone even..unless you saw their contract or they told you personallyor it was disclosed publically