Street Fighter 4 Tournament (PS3)

Guest Flat Ericó

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ in the endu think im waiting for all u f*ck*ng losers to wait and play ur matchesi aint lost yet, i won the finalall thats left is the grand final, and if takes as long as it might doi'll delete this thread then kaboomim the winner initself proclaimed or notcouldnt give a f*ckI AINT LOST

lol @ in the endu think im waiting for all u f*ck*ng losers to wait and play ur matchesi aint lost yet, i won the finalall thats left is the grand final, and if takes as long as it might doi'll delete this thread then kaboomim the winner initself proclaimed or notcouldnt give a f*ckI AINT LOST
352898518.jpgdem champions there

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4976/braaqk.jpgUPDATE THIS THING NOW AND PUT YOUNG MONEY AS CHAMPIONTHANKSAND U LOT HAVE A WEEK TO FINISH THE LOSERS BRACKETLOL @ A NEVER ENDING TOURNAMENTSORT UR SELFS OUT..CHAMPIONSAFEERIC UPDATE THE TABLE I WANNA SEE MY NAME AT THE END... ALL THE PEOPLE IVE DEFEATEDMAKE IT HAPPEN

thing is i alternate between the no homo grip, and a custom grip where my pinky and ring finger grip the shaft (no homo) and my index and furthest right finger grip the ball, both have advantages and disadvantages. FADC is easier with the no homo grip though.and my rest it on my lap or the floor most of the time.