This loser is going at crooked i now about the tattoo incident

How can you get a tattoo and spell your group name wrong

This whole slaughter crew are a big fail

Royce should have not joined this group

Crooked I tattoo spelling his group name wrong

crooked-i.jpg

0552.jpg

Guest WAVESURFER
This loser is going at crooked i now about the tattoo incidentHow can you get a tattoo and spell your group name wrongThis whole slaughter crew are a big failRoyce should have not joined this groupCrooked I tattoo spelling his group name wrongcrooked-i.jpg0552.jpg
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOFunniest thing I've seen in ages.LMFAO @ Budden getting weighed in as well.LMFAO @ the twitterStrong thread.

After the physical altercation last Saturday (August 8) between Slaughterhouse’s Joe Budden and Raekwon’s Ice Water crew at the Rock the Bells stop in L.A., tension was high between both camps. XXLMag.com has obtained exclusive video footage of Budden’s partner-in-rhyme Royce da 5′9″ speaking to one of The Chef’s associates, that night. While RTB Founder Chang Weisberg spoke to XXL on Monday and said the two had squashed their beef before performing at RTB’s last stop in San Francisco on Sunday, it seems like the battle is far from over. Just yesterday Budden released several YouTube videos challenging Rae to a fight. Raekwon has yet to comment on the incident.
Royce needs to stay out of this otherwise he could be up next to have his career shattered

fmoxsh.jpg2a5m8fb.jpg:lol:
LMFAO+Royce's career isn't really going anywhere past the underground hip hop scene. But he is an arrogant f*cker so I can imagine him talking sh*t about Rae or Wu.PS: Haven't watch any of the videos yet.

If only dudes could just stop beefing and make music.I'm a fan of both artists.Wu Tang have made classics, and Joe's Padded Room is one of the best albums I've heard this year.Forthcoming releases from both artists (OB4CL2, Slaughterhouse album, and Escape Route) all sound promising.