FM 2010

jcee

leaving a team you built a dynasty with<<<<<<<tryna steal some of the youngers i brought init's f*ck*ng sad seeing another manager use my guys
trust me when i got QPR into the CL in my second season in the prem and won the Europa League when they hired Paul Ince i was like WTF!?!! had a vendetta against him and it eventually got sacked when i beat them Right now in season 2 with Madrid currently unbeaten, barca were too but they just lost to valencia 15 games left in the season could win the league soon only failed to win 2 games, barca away and tenerife at home when i rested everyone for CL

vnmnbmbcmbmbcnmbnmbmbmbn,nm,cvbcbYES UTD DREW AGAINST BURNLEYI GOT 4th ONE GAME LEFT BUT ITS AGAINST CHELSEA:/
I hope u parked that bus homie/3rd after 15 games 6 off the top, played 3 of the big 4 already, took 2 pointsSigurosson is banging, 11 in 13 so far 2nd top goalscorer

cant believe itonly team to drop more points then me in the last 8 games was ChelseaIf i had not f*cked up in all these games how I dont even know lost to bare bottom teamsWas so pissed seeing Chelsea dropping bare points and my team not making up for itdffdeclining every press conference and planning who to sell

OMG, winning the league cup has NEVER been so satisfying.Final against 'Pool. STRUGGLING in the league. They battered me 4-0 at Anfield. Morale is generally poor. I started off defensiveRiera makes it 1-0 after 15 mins. Held them at that till the 85th min when John Fleck equalised.Took 'em to penalties & won the shoot-out 8-7 with Carragher missing.JUST about staved off relegation at 13th place. Europa League football coming.YESH!

JJ unbeaten for two and a half seasons was a madness.
Sebastian Frey scoring a header against you in the last minute of Champions League final>____Everyone in the convo was just keyboard bashing for about 15 minutes, you went outside to calm downmfmomdrfonetwork games>_Summer time is me/Stuck at my gf's and forgot to copy my game over to my laptop, feel to start again but I know it'd dead my game at home off.

About to finally start a new save. Currently in 2029 with Tottenham, the game gets so much more difficult when it's completely regens. Very few world class players and everyone's near enough got an equal team. Think I'll start off with Arsenal, gonna miss my old save. Nearly a month of quality me time.

Guest haze-e
Sebastian Frey scoring a header against you in the last minute of Champions League final>____Everyone in the convo was just keyboard bashing for about 15 minutes, you went outside to calm downmfmomdrfonetwork games>_Summer time is me/Stuck at my gf's and forgot to copy my game over to my laptop, feel to start again but I know it'd dead my game at home off.
The most bullshit goal ever LMFAO.How could i forget. That destroyed my soul looool.

The most bullshit goal ever LMFAO.How could i forget. That destroyed my soul looool.
LAL;FDL;LFKLDSFSwear I still got the chat logs.Ima have a lewwk later when I have time to kill.

Yeah but I sold Vidic after 1st season (30mill)Neville retired after 2nd seasonSold Evra half way through 3rd season (22mill)Still trying to develop Smalling and Cathcart and Evans while winning trophies its hard but getting thereCleverly is part of 1st team now as well as the above and Macheda and Welbeck/Signed Gourcouff and got the England job bare oldies in the squad

Bane you need to retire tbhUnited aren't that good but defo top 3 and defence is too much evans, rio and vidic are prob all top 10 in gamegorcouff is f*cked was sick for me got him on a free too but on my madrid game i signed vidic 50m you let him go for cheapworld class players go for serious money in this game or they leave when they are not on top of there game/how can cr9 be having an even better season then last year 35 goals in 33 games so far this season still unbeaten in the league.... got knocked out by atletico in spanish cup