FM 2010

jcee

• Upvote 1

Finished the season unbeaten with Madrid, valencia were beating me 2-0 at half time last day of season come back and won 3-2Beat Bayern in the CL final Kaka hat trickWas trying to sign a to class striker the cheapest one i could get was Pato 60m but he rejected me and went to City apparently they are a bigger clubGot Dzeko instead 30mStill got 100+m in the bank

Guest haze-e
Finished the season unbeaten with Madrid, valencia were beating me 2-0 at half time last day of season come back and won 3-2Beat Bayern in the CL final Kaka hat trickWas trying to sign a to class striker the cheapest one i could get was Pato 60m but he rejected me and went to City apparently they are a bigger clubGot Dzeko instead 30mStill got 100+m in the bank
Lmfao.Some joketing.

Full season as Liverpool gaffer got £65million to spend plus cash I recouped in player salesMy major signings were:Mario Balotelli(after loaning him last season)Romelu Lukaku(TOP TOP youngster) pricey though signed him from my Inter team after loaning him last season alsoPedro LeonDembele-Free transferSandro-£15milWheater(couldnt sign another center back for some reason, no one wanted to sell so will use him for this season then sell him)Nainggolan-Good playerDiego Souzaand Kolarov from chelsea for £15mil after him being a bench player for most of their season but I needed a left back to use with Insua+ youngsters and some regens£101 million spent on new signingsOut:Maxi-MilanRiera-MilanLucas-AtalantaNemeth-StokeJovanovic-WBADarby-WBACavilieri-Aston VillaDirk Kuyt-SevillaJadson-SampdoriaChivu-Milan+ loads of squad fillers£100million made from player salesI went all out. Apart from the CB position being a real problem in recruiting I feel my team will grow this season and I fully expect a assualt on every front this season. Also Torres has had 2 poor seasons before I came but when I took over in Jan he scored 15 goals in 15 apperances and has looked good so far so I fully expect a 20+ goal season return from him should any injuries not hamper him.Will update as season goes on

Board offered me a new contract seeing as my current one runs out at the end of the season.Rejected it & hoping I get an offer from a bigger club.Really feel like I can't take Palace any further.
My Palace team is 3rd at the mo:Y:From mid table to potentially CL spending only 18 mil on players

Played 31, won 19, drew 11 lost 1. 68 pointssecondChelsea top, equal points, they won 20, drew 8 lost 3They've scored 57, conceded 14I've scored 55 conceded 16it's mad close, theyre 4 goals up on me/Drew 3-3 at home to Bayern first knockout round, second leg won away 6-0one of the great European performancessold Berbatov and signed Dzeko in January, getting the best out of Rooney now4-4-2 diamond, hargreaves, milner, Giggs Cm, Gourcuff at the top behind Rooney and Balotelli/DzekoRooney 27 goals and 13 assists in 42 games

FMLWent on holiday over pre-season & selected the 'Apply for higher rep clubs' option.Come back & I'm now managing FC Twente.f*ck.Gonna back 1 season with them & win the league.
why do you holiday pre-season?
TBH, I'm in the middle of rehearsing but the Football Manager addiction levels are HIGH. Just thought I'd go on holiday whilst I was working & come back on a certain date...TBH, if I win the league I can get a higher reputation & move to a bigger side after that. Looking to become a proper cultured manager....

lol holiday only works on network gamescr9 has been slacking so far this season hes lucky modric broke his leg otherwise i would of dropped himwanna play 2 strikers upfront cant have both benzema (currently recovering from cruciate nearly back) and higuain on the benchbut i got too many sick attacking mids... Modric, Kaka, VDV, Granero and Canales are all leading attacking mids in La Liga with Canales the youngest 3 stars which is the lowest. So wanna keep my formation, even though coaches are saying to change it.50 something league games unbeaten but i reckon i will lose soon getting too many injuries and certain players are unsettled