AM THE HAPPIEST GUY RIGHT BOUT NOW!!!

Afroman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats bro!Be safe. Welcome to the 'getting in at night at sweating and hoping for 2weeks that the amber you got through wasnt really a red' gang
:lol: I know this feeling too well.
c/s.i've been lucky tho, ive been flashed by cameras at least 5 times and never got anything in the post *touch wood*But parking / clamping is a different story. I swear in the last 2 years i've paid over £2000 in parking/clamping/towing fees. :angry: :angry: :angry:

not tryna take anything away from ur feeling but
The feelings overrated
tis a good feeling though. passing is one thing. raising the pee to buy a car, then maintaining it is another thing entirely!
Nah bruv depends on your situation.If you going knowing your gna breeze your test its good, i was talking to Afroman before and man was not confident at all, i know where hes coming from same thing happened today :D :D :D :D swear ive had a massive grin on my face all day

Congrats bro!Be safe. Welcome to the 'getting in at night at sweating and hoping for 2weeks that the amber you got through wasnt really a red' gang
:lol: I know this feeling too well.
c/s.i've been lucky tho, ive been flashed by cameras at least 5 times and never got anything in the post *touch wood*But parking / clamping is a different story. I swear in the last 2 years i've paid over £2000 in parking/clamping/towing fees. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Talking of red lights. Got stopped by the popo at straty on carnival day (after party) for jumping the red light. Even tho it was on amber. It was soo quick the way they flashed me. They let me off tho cuz they said I just passed. Stil, having your license, ins e.t.c and getting stopped by the popo is another good feeling. They felt pissed when they saw man was fully legit....Car got impounded tho last week. Thought it was actually stolen for a minute. tax disc expired. Was gonna renew the next morning as well. Had to pick up my car from some place in basildon. cost me 2bills. Apart from that its all bless.. When you fork out pee for lessons and what not. paying for maintenance, insurance and what not aint a biggy. Its worth paying for after all that...It is quite costly.. but its an expense that I love at the mo. did you do yours again sleepz (passed?)