Breasfeeding In Public?

bane

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf
Messy, get a pic up for the lads will ya. Cheers.

Guest Lemons
Life and Times of Timlol...Women is breastfeeding, stops feeding the kid just has her breast outTim is like..ahh do you mind just covering up......she goes skits losaopdvbxuibv
Tim is a badman. Many lols. The mexican ep is my favourite.

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf
lmfao

quagmire38659hq.jpg

Don't laugh but. I don't think I've ever seen a White lady breast feeding. They probably do but I've never seen that. Same as I've hardly ever seen a pregnant Chinese woman, just 1 or 2
this is actually TRUE
never
me too come to think of it. A lot of asian women i havent really seen pregnant.

I see loads of white women breastfeeding but I've hardly seen black women breastfeeding (apart from friends and family)

just to add,when your baby is hungry you will feel no way to do it ,its less embarassing then a child screaming through hunger
My mum was mocking me saying how my baby would probably starve because I'd be to shy to get my breast out to feed him/her, but on the other hand you lose all diginity when you're giving birth so breastfeeding in public would be nothing.and you lot might not have seen a pregnant chinese woman, but when you do, it'll make up for the times you haven't-they have the biggest highest bumps ever!

she shouldnt be goin outside with ur just born child for the first 14days anyway so yeah..
lol wtf? it isnt a cat
LOL
the reason why kittens and puppies arnt supposed to go out when theyre new born is because their immune systems arnt strong enoughthe same reasoning stands for human babies, you're not supposed to be having them out an about