EXAM RESULTS

streets.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol student loan is the one mayne.First year run me about £3,600.Renting this year with my boys, will cost us nearly 4k each.
Where do you study? How can your first accommodation cost less than your second accommodation? I'm assuming your first year you were in halls.

Lol student loan is the one mayne.First year run me about £3,600.Renting this year with my boys, will cost us nearly 4k each.
Where do you study? How can your first accommodation cost less than your second accommodation? I'm assuming your first year you were in halls.
Yeah, first year was halls, 9 months.But with the house, we signed for 12 months.

Yeah, first year was halls, 9 months.But with the house, we signed for 12 months.
Rah. I always imagined people's houses after halls are way cheaper. I paid about £2200 for a 12 month contract for my 2nd and 3rd year seeing as I stayed at the same house. My first year at halls was like £3100.

I've now decided to take a gap year after declining my unconditionals. What are the procedures to take a gap year and get into my uni of choice in 2010? Will I need to do UCAS all over again with another £15+ fee or is there another way?EDIT - Phoned them up, need to register all over again come January times. FREEDOM!

how can accomodation cost me 3 bags a year?
What I saidBeen trying to work out my P..When I get my maintenance loan, I am going to pay off my room straight away. That leaves me with about a grand for the 6 months I am actually there to spend on living(PARTIES).I think I can get a bursary, of like 20 pound a month extra haha. I got another bag worth of overdraft though....ahh I wanna Ball

University / College University of Brighton (B72) Course Biological Sciences(C110) Campus B Entry point 1 Course start date 01-Sep-2009 Preference Live at home N Further details Deferred entry year N Decision Clearing Accept Conditions of offer UnconditionalDoes that mean I'm accepted what does Clearing Accept mean? Not even coherent English