1 DAY - THE MOVIE - BRUM GOONS

Mr. Martinez

Saw this last night.The acting is good, the slang seems on point and I'm sure there will be plenty of areas that local Birmingham yutes will identify with. I give it the thumbs up because of this (and even the rappng is ok)The storyline is TERRIBLE, which kinda lets the film down. I dunno why all these "real-life-urban-street-drama" films have to be done in this "1 DAY TO SORT OUT MY LIFE" way.

Guest Triple XXX
shiot in the darku work for Vertigo films?
Nope i'm nothing to do with Vertigo Films. I'm in and around the film business but not with them.
what kinda stuff u do?

• 4 months later...

One of the shittest films I have ever seen. Not serious at allHows man gonna go to his sisters yard and hear her getting mashed by his enemy and walk back out? SMH - I know it's a film but stillThat lil kid that follows that guy around gave me joke

SEEN IT ALREADY... WAS GONNA INFORM MA BOY ABOUT IT STILL...ALRIGHT FILM... KINDA GOOD THE WAY THEY ADD THERE RAPS INTO IT...THE ACCENT PISSES ME OFF NOW AND AGAINALL ROUND 7/10 FILM...man comes out of pen and expects 500bags like dat... come on now
naaa i wouldnt give it 7/10 thats a bit gassedRolling with the nines is around a 6-7/10 and that is waaay better then the 1day film