Man United 2003-06 is back

Admin.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berbatov is a long ball optionBerbatov + Rooney + Nani are all good enough set piece takersPlayers can look to Rooney when things are going wrongValencia is also good enough imo, he teared up Valencia in pre-seasonLOL @ if Anderson was a celt he would be starting straight away in his best position and be captain like say Fletcher wasnt made to play RM for a season or 2 and had to earn his place in the teamWhen he has played he usually looks unfitWhy should Fergie drop either Carrick or Fletcher to play someone in AMF who cant even shoot?Same with Nani last year he didnt play because we Had Rafael right back and Fergie wanted Park to protect him more because Hargeeaves was out and because we was playing more of a 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 Rooney had to play on the leftRooney >>> Nani However now Ronaldo has gone we can afford to give Nani more games and Brown is back so we dont need to worry about a winger covering RB and Nani started played this season until he was injuredOnce again your trying to be controversial in hope the team support flops just so you can bump this thread and say you was rightCQ has show since he has not coached for us he just is overhypedPhelan was fine last seasonWe could have won 6-7 trophies last season, i wouldnt call that being sh*t tbh dunno bout youOnly postive thing to come from this thread is someone saying Owen should have been 4th choice not 3rd and me laughing at Alex once again looking for any reason to tell vip2 he is going to games when he could have found out that info anywhere /Its only 2 games into the seasonPeople writing us off alreadypmsl

Berbatov is a long ball optionBerbatov + Rooney + Nani are all good enough set piece takersPlayers can look to Rooney when things are going wrongValencia is also good enough imo, he teared up Valencia in pre-seasonLOL @ if Anderson was a celt he would be starting straight away in his best position and be captain like say Fletcher wasnt made to play RM for a season or 2 and had to earn his place in the teamWhen he has played he usually looks unfitWhy should Fergie drop either Carrick or Fletcher to play someone in AMF who cant even shoot?Same with Nani last year he didnt play because we Had Rafael right back and Fergie wanted Park to protect him more because Hargeeaves was out and because we was playing more of a 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 Rooney had to play on the leftRooney >>> Nani However now Ronaldo has gone we can afford to give Nani more games and Brown is back so we dont need to worry about a winger covering RB and Nani started played this season until he was injuredOnce again your trying to be controversial in hope the team support flops just so you can bump this thread and say you was rightCQ has show since he has not coached for us he just is overhypedPhelan was fine last seasonWe could have won 6-7 trophies last season, i wouldnt call that being sh*t tbh dunno bout youOnly postive thing to come from this thread is someone saying Owen should have been 4th choice not 3rd and me laughing at Alex once again looking for any reason to tell vip2 he is going to games when he could have found out that info anywhere /Its only 2 games into the seasonPeople writing us off alreadypmsl
Pretty much all correcti reckon we'll be adding to the squad in January anyway and even if we dont we'll still be there come the end of the season us or Chelsea for the tittle

Bane youre so boring. I wanted a personal point of view on it and thanks to someone else who does actually go and watch his team I got perfect directions which were not in fact clear cut on the internet (however I could have just followed the crowd).And please dont PM me again asking me to help you make United topics, cheers.

Bane youre so boring. I wanted a personal point of view on it and thanks to someone else who does actually go and watch his team I got perfect directions which were not in fact clear cut on the internet (however I could have just followed the crowd).And please dont PM me again asking me to help you make United topics, cheers.
Yeah i want bother pming you again asking you to help make a man utd room where you could make topics or post in a thread asking for directions to stadiumsYour a very smart lad

stop spouting red cafe bandwagon bullshit bane.worst result possible against wigan, when the CL starts we will see what we are made of.

stop spouting red cafe bandwagon bullshit bane.worst result possible against wigan, when the CL starts we will see what we are made of.
We might be able to see as early as next week against ArsenalWhat I'm waiting to see is if Fergie will keep his word and play 4-4-2 with Rooney/Berbatov high up the pitch in the middleorWill he break his promise and go like for like with a 4-3-3 playing Rooney on the wing and use the same tactics that kicked Arsenal out of Europe last seasonAnd I'm also waiting to see what starting 11 he picks

433 is our best formation though with carrick/fletcher/anderson in the middle

Yeah I know, when we play 4-3-3 them 3 have to start in the middleWhat I wanna know is if he plays that whats he gonna do upfront Because on one hand it makes sense to play Rooney on the wing because he proven that he can do a good job there but then again so far Rooney has got 4 in 4 this season playing down the middle

but Rooney played 90% of the games down the middle last season only games he played on wing were Champions League games