Man United 2003-06 is back

Admin.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even when Ronnie was here we still had the same problems.but most fans are too blinkered to see it and so is SAF it seems.would love for him to just see the gaps and fill them. not too hard imo.thats why signing players like Owen and Valencia when you've let go of Tevez and Ronnie looks odd.both will do a job, but will it be good enough to win titles and european cups?

Anderson seems hot one week, cold the next.Don't see why people want him to play week in, week out tbh.
:rolleyes: because when he was getting a run of games during the 07-08 season he was bawsing midfields up and down the country and europe,utd fans have seen what he is capable. fergie is fcking him over though.and yes we are lacking a match winner/go to guy imo this season.

Anderson seems hot one week, cold the next.Don't see why people want him to play week in, week out tbh.Any Diaby type performer, but at least he stays fit unlike Diaby.
SAF's fault imo.he rotates that midfield duo more than anyone.and Ando suffers from it. he has proved when given a good run of games (like Nani) that he's more that able to hold his own.plus he has never played in his favoured position. played some of his best stuff behind the front man/left side midfield when he was @ Gremio and Porto.

Said it during the game...

Still asking myself why Anderson was taken off and Park played 90 minutes.I might write a letter asking for an explanation.
&
I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO TYPW I BET HE TAKES OF ANDERSON BEFORE ANY OF THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN APPAULING TONIGHTWATCH ANDERSON LEAVE AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND MAKE HIMSELF A REAL PLAYER f*ck SAKE MAN
tbh I have no problem with the squad merely because im assuming the 80m has gone someway to pay off that ridiculous debt. If not then I dont even know how to feel tbh.But what I truly cant understand (I even made a topic about it which I was later ridiculed about) is some of his decisions tactically DURING the game...I made the topc after the Arsenal game last season when we were losing he took some of our better players off and left Berbatov on who was just horrendous.Wigan away last season, Anderson was our best player in a three man midfield...we go a goal down, switch to 4-4-2 and stick Anderson out wide, where he struggles, and is taken off right after half time...Birmingham the other day....he 'experiments' by playing fletch and Scholes in the middle.....absolutely zero goal threat of anything....Yesterday....the team we had out should have beaten Burnley no denying....but when we go 1-0 down, and they have 10 men behind the ball....Park Ji Sung is not neccesary. He is not a f*ck*ng winger an does not know how to play out wide. All he does is float inside and cramp up the game.And out of Ices first post, the but agree with most and I think is an absolute neccesity....the ability to take the ball from our box to the oppos box on his own, when the team are in trouble. That is such a vital weapon. Not only does it releiv pressure on your back four, but it means that the oppo arent commitin as many forward as they know the danger if he breaks with the ball.All young players need to play week in week out yet Anderson and Nani never seem to get it.(I reckon Nani might this season though through neccessity). I heard a rumour that Anderson stormed out after the B'ham game too but not sure how true.

Having said all that....I still think top 3 is us, and we should still win one trophy this year.Were gonna have to rebuild tbh and if this season flops I can see Fergie pulling out all the stops to sign a big name. Theyll probably just reject us and go to Real though but still.Its hard to criticise someone who has given the club one of its most prestigous eras, but boy i do get wound up sometimes.

carlos_queiroz_manut_72488a.jpgmissing this guy lolfergie's gone back to his old ways.nani and anderson will leave soon.
These problems didnt arise over night. United fans have been moaning about the system we've played since Carlos came in and we started playin 4 5 1 so its not even about queiroz
I'm not being funny or anything but what is it about Anderson as an AM that people rate so highly?
Anderson seems hot one week, cold the next.Don't see why people want him to play week in, week out tbh.Any Diaby type performer, but at least he stays fit unlike Diaby.
Even though i rate the guy very highlyTo be honest you have a point. Even when he was playing regular he hasn't really shown much in the way of great creativity
even when Ronnie was here we still had the same problems.but most fans are too blinkered to see it and so is SAF it seems.would love for him to just see the gaps and fill them. not too hard imo.thats why signing players like Owen and Valencia when you've let go of Tevez and Ronnie looks odd.both will do a job, but will it be good enough to win titles and european cups?
This is the pont When things are going well the things that aren't get brushed to one side.These problems have been here for years And By the way apart from Ronaldo's Freekicks we havent had a good consistant set piece taker siince Beckham left We hardly ever score from corners or a freekick being delivered into the box.this is why i'm saying we should revert back to a 4-4-2 (apart from the games agianst the rest of the top 4. and certain big ones in Europe)Valencia/Nani Carrick Fletcher Anderson/Nani Rooney Berbatovand to be honest we cant really afford to give players a good run of games if they aint cutting it properly (Saying that Nani has started the season well hopefully the injury doesn't set him back) saying all this we'll still be top 3 and fighting it out for honours in May.AM is needed badly we need to try to tempt Madrid into selling Wesley Sneijder Lol at the out an out goalscorer request i was saying that on here last season and was told that an out an out goal scorer would mess up our play, the weaknesses in our team our nothing newjust that with Ronaldo and abit of luck we papered over the cracks well.

For how much and how close is it to being fianlized?apparently it seems like he isn't to keenon the terms being offered.Fergie should just stop being Stubborn and go for him. I'm suprised that he's asyoung as he is aswell i thought he was older
15mFee agreed, just don't think he's talked to them yet, as he wants to stay where he is...