Ramadan

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb
im not even taking the piss but im truly curious are you allowed to clean your teeth? cos all i know is when im REALLY hungry my breath starts to smell
personally, i brush my teeth.

im not even taking the piss but im truly curious are you allowed to clean your teeth? cos all i know is when im REALLY hungry my breath starts to smell
strictly speaking i dont think you allowed to put any food/water into your mouth if you get what im sayingplus during ramadam most fasters breaths do stink

Guest TimeBomb
strictly speaking i dont think you allowed to put any food/water into your mouth if you get what im sayingplus during ramadam most fasters breaths do stink
the rule is food or drink is not supposed to touch the back of ur throat, but the way i see it im not eating tootpaste, im simply cleaning my teeth, anyway its 1 of those debatable things, some people are for it and some against it.

Can't you break fast in certain places?What is it to - sunrise to sundown?
Yes sunrise to sundown, you dont need to fast under certain conditions say if you ill or you are travelling long distance. Not what you mean by your first question.Im hoping to keep every fast, will be tough but its worth it.

boxa u idiot lol wots the point in pretendin to b muslim n do ramadansom people make me sick atleast i have the deciency to say i was born into a muslim family but dont practice my religion were as some people beg it like no body s business

boxa u idiot lol wots the point in pretendin to b muslim n do ramadansom people make me sick atleast i have the deciency to say i was born into a muslim family but dont practice my religion were as some people beg it like no body s business
lol at you trying to talk about decency you dont even know how to spell the word let alone know what it means