Ramadan

Guest TimeBomb

Dunno why people get so pissed off about the muslims on this site If you can fast all 30 days during Ramadan, as well as pray tarawih and abstain from blazing/drinking/sex etc.It's a tough feat and if people attempt it all the power to them
First day of ramadan i've had to expel everything that will break my fast it's proving thus far but the rewards in the next life will be worth.

Dunno why people get so pissed off about the muslims on this site If you can fast all 30 days during Ramadan, as well as pray tarawih and abstain from blazing/drinking/sex etc.It's a tough feat and if people attempt it all the power to them
First day of ramadan i've had to expel everything that will break my fast it's proving thus far but the rewards in the next life will be worth.
How's ur daughter akhi

How's ur daughter akhi
Beautiful im not with her at the moment shes with her mother staying at her mums house whilst she recovers it was a hard labour the moment you see something that you';ve produced sosa you'll realise how beautiful life can be wait for that moment its extra rewardin

and abstain from blazing/drinking/sex etc.
what are you talking about? swear this is what you're meant to do all the time and not for just 30 days?
Most of the faiths talk about not having sex before marriageI don't drink I blaze occasionally I don't claim to be a devout muslim, but I don't see why it's a problem for non-muslims to accept that you can believe in the virtues of any faith while not adhering to every single ruleNot saying I'm a good or bad muslim

The Prophet of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم has clearly stated: مَنْ لَمْ يَدَعْ قَوْلَ الزُّورِ وَالْعَمَلَ بِهِ فَلَيْسَ لِلَّهِ حَاجَةٌ فِي أَنْ يَدَعَ طَعَامَهُ وَشَرَابَهُ “Whoever does not give up lying and evil actions, then Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink” [saheeh al-Bukhari]

The Prophet of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم has clearly stated: مَنْ لَمْ يَدَعْ قَوْلَ الزُّورِ وَالْعَمَلَ بِهِ فَلَيْسَ لِلَّهِ حَاجَةٌ فِي أَنْ يَدَعَ طَعَامَهُ وَشَرَابَهُ “Whoever does not give up lying and evil actions, then Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink” [saheeh al-Bukhari]
lol reminds me of last yr when sum 1 was ment to be fasting then made a thread about stealing a 2 piece box from bossman in chicken shop

Guest TimeBomb
lol reminds me of last yr when sum 1 was ment to be fasting then made a thread about stealing a 2 piece box from bossman in chicken shop
:lol: remember that