Weekend Football Topic

Admin.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuming tbh.We were all over the place. Reina's a plum for kicking the ball away.. If he didnt the ref might not have let the corner take place.. Rafa and his zonals again he will never learn cos hes a stubborn c*nt.Still early though and hope has not been lost.. I just cant wait for Aquilani to start playingFlukey win for Villa and I shall hope that we get 3 points at theirs with Aquilani in the teamAlso.. Allow Mascherano trying to play Alonso's role PMSLMFAO is not built for Alonso's role at all.. Would rather have Plessis in the side over PMSLMFAO.. Any pre-season wonder like HHH

Fuming tbh.We were all over the place. Reina's a plum for kicking the ball away.. If he didnt the ref might not have let the corner take place.. Rafa and his zonals again he will never learn cos hes a stubborn c*nt.Still early though and hope has not been lost.. I just cant wait for Aquilani to start playingFlukey win for Villa and I shall hope that we get 3 points at theirs with Aquilani in the teamAlso.. Allow Mascherano trying to play Alonso's role PMSLMFAO is not built for Alonso's role at all.. Would rather have Plessis in the side over PMSLMFAO.. Any pre-season wonder like HHH
25gt92b.jpg

25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME

Guest Tulse Hill
25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME
dojsaoj[oj[oj919j[9jda[o[ou :lol: :lol: :ghost:

Just got back from the game and all i can say is DEPRESSING!Was in the Centenary Stand and everyone around me were all like how Rafa should not to be to blame but the owners after failing to give him the money to get better players. Our squad is by far sh*t, compared to United, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and even Tottenham. I even heard some Liverpool fans saying that if sh*t keeps going like this then perhaps finishing below 4th may not be so bad as the lashing out from the fans will surely get them two American cunts out. I hope that this proves to all the Liverpool fans on here that when i said weeks before Alonso was sold that loosing Mascherano would be a less of a blow than loosing Alonso. Also c.s Bane...
LOLOL @ selling Alonso + not asking for Sniejder or VDV
where do u live u got back quick from merseyside

Im realy happy with out start to the season.Playing some realy nice football , Drogba and Anelkas strike partnership is working well too.For some reason i think Spurs will do quite well, they beat liverpool already , i have a feeling they could beat Arsenal and United too.

25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME
:D :D :D :D :D

25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME

25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME
hjnljkjkhijklkpltgvohh sh*t lol :D :D :D :D

25gt92b.jpg
SHIMBAAAALGVBVTIME
hjnljkjkhijklkpltgvohh sh*t lol :D :D :D :D