What you got to show for your life?

Kim

I have a lovely wife and son.Shes a Ghanaian gemstone and my boy is a well mannered young man called Eric.We have a nice cottage in some suburbs in the midlands.My only gripe is that young Eric occasionally fantasizes he is from the city using an internet persona.
sending from behind an alias = fail

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mind.org.uk/help/crisisSomeone I know is in immediate danger of seriously harming/killing themselves or endangering someone else:Contact social services. They can arrange for the person to be assessed under the Mental Health Act. Please be aware that this could lead to the person being sectioned in hospital and treated without their consent. Contact NHS direct on 0845 4647 to get out of office numbers for their local area social and mental health services. Call 999 if you cannot get through anywhere else. / ashman's threats to kill malika should be sufficient
lmaoDO ITtell 'em about how he recently lost his wife and kids and has to deal with the stress of his music career not working out.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Tulse Hill
whats all this "degree" business, swear people think they are a higher class citizen than others because they got it
:/ The title is 'What you got to show for your life'.Therefore some ppl are listing recent acheivements they are proud of.You sound bitter fam. relax
relax ur self init, dont want none

Guest Tulse Hill
whats all this "degree" business, swear people think they are a higher class citizen than others because they got it
I'm mentioned mine because I'm proud of it, its an achievement. It took a lot of work.
fair play mate, i did come across bit of a c*nt when i said thatwell done all of u with degerees

Not alot tbh' More material then anythingSamsung 40" Flatscreen w/ Home Cinema SystemPlayStation 3Sky HDPSP 3000 SeriesDell Inspiron 1525iTouchBlackBerry Bold200+ DVDsFord Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Sport (2005 Reg)Have a full time job that pays well - Free education for as long as I requireHave the oppertunity to go alot futher in my careerOwn three wardrobes full of brand name garments from Armani to Zoo YorkTurn't 20 in July...

Not alot tbh' More material then anythingSamsung 40" Flatscreen w/ Home Cinema SystemPlayStation 3Sky HDPSP 3000 SeriesDell Inspiron 1525iTouchBlackBerry Bold200+ DVDsFord Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Sport (2005 Reg)Have a full time job that pays well - Free education for as long as I requireHave the oppertunity to go alot futher in my careerOwn three wardrobes full of brand name garments from Armani to Zoo YorkTurn't 20 in July...
LMFAO

LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Flat Ericó
I have a lovely wife and son.Shes a Ghanaian gemstone and my boy is a well mannered young man called Eric.We have a nice cottage in some suburbs in the midlands.My only gripe is that young Eric occasionally fantasizes he is from the city using an internet persona.
Dont worry bro, I lol'd

3 bed house which i rent outbut still live at parents :/ until i finish uni anyway - part time career in what i'm studying so i can move upwards swiftly once degree is done.majority of the material things that mandem have apart from a blackberry.nice lump in savings.Shitty fiat punto x reg - big fail, should b splashin out on a bmw end of the year.

LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:confused: