The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

:lol: everton fans are a odd bunch seen a lot of them on twitter wanting to lose but if they can get Europa League football or no european football at all Martinez will try win the game. They need to finish as high ad possible and get that TV & European money

/

Seen Lacazette a few times this season. Hes very unpredictable and has the skill to score a goal from nothing. His problem is he isnt clinical enough but he can play in sterling's position or up front or wide left so for a good price I would sign him he would have been a asset against teams like Chelsea. Plus I think Lyon are skint so the price wont be too high

• Upvote 1

When it was in our hands and it looked like the title was ours the everton fans were on us "Scousers united" tip and were sayin they wanted us to win for the city etc etc.

Now its in city hands and they're sayin they want their team to loose and dont want us to win it etc,

such bitter cunts

That's all we can do, I've enjoyed this season massively and I think given the way we've played it would be fitting if we tried to batter the shit out of both Palace and Newcastle to overturn the goal difference.

Yeah it's crazy, risky and probably not going to happen but fuck it we might as well give it a go. 10-3 in both games to finish off the season.

Yeah this season has been great havent seen this type of football in a while. Players entering their peak years and BR as manager this summer will be a joy. Get 6 points and stuff two teams that have nothing to play for while City play under pressure against West Ham and Villa

worst case scenario we are 2nd

Guest freestacks

I said a few weeks ago when you were top of the league and everyone thought it was your year if you dont win the title this season you will never win it again and i stand by that.

That's all we can do, I've enjoyed this season massively and I think given the way we've played it would be fitting if we tried to batter the sh*t out of both Palace and Newcastle to overturn the goal difference.

Yeah it's crazy, risky and probably not going to happen but f*ck it we might as well give it a go. 10-3 in both games to finish off the season.

I stand by it, we gambled and it didn't come off.

Que sera.

That's all we can do, I've enjoyed this season massively and I think given the way we've played it would be fitting if we tried to batter the sh*t out of both Palace and Newcastle to overturn the goal difference.

Yeah it's crazy, risky and probably not going to happen but f*ck it we might as well give it a go. 10-3 in both games to finish off the season.

I stand by it, we gambled and it didn't come off.

Que sera.

Facts niggas that barely got 4th and 7th can't relate

Guest freestacks

steve gerrard. he slipped on his fucking ass.he gave it too demba ba ,steve gerrard gerrard........................................................ONE MORE TIME.......

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD,HE SLIPPED ON HIS FUCKING Ass,he gave it too demba ba,steve gerrard gerrard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol your very acquainted to mid table finishes mate 

where did pool finish last season , and the season before that and before that...

you guys know deep in you that you aint having this chance for a loooooong time 

united can never be allowed to sink like yous lot 

and when your playing more than one game a week with suarez and sturridge injured and aspas leading the line things are gonna get real peak next season