Your Best Raving Memories?

bane

Bare, one that stands out cos it was so different to the norm though:Leeds, Metropolis @ Victoria Works earlier this year.First DnB rave, Did the basically sober, one of the best raving experiences of my life.Coming outside and it snowing aswell, sick.
i think i was there. who was headlining?one of the best days/ nights was faversham garden party in leeds, with magda- in a tent, during the day- on my birthday- double dropped, came up nice- some sick minimal techno- and the atmosphere was incredible valve soundsystem v metropolis in leedsscratch perverts played an amazing set, and chase and status with kano doing a live PA. sober, was too hot, too busy, but was amazing

FWD @ the end in january was so sick.i wasnt even on anything, i had like one beer, the music and vibes f*cked me up. most of my crew was on mandy aswell, 2 actually flopped at like 4am n conked out on sofa....then absolutely murdered mac ds breakfast straight after
lol trust the vibes were too sick. one for the memories.
Was an extremely underage yute.Went to Scala.(These times Scala was the one.)Massive q.Got into Scala.We paid alot on the door.Everyone assurred us it would be worth it.Happened to be a massive DNB night.At that moment in time I was not that educated in this genre.Skanked till exhaustion.
ye thats the one when you go to a rave with no idea of what to expect, makes it impact u a lot harder IF its a good one.

Bugged Out, 24th May 2009.Started off as a flop, reached and the warehouse was a roadblock. No tickets on the door, people were selling them for £50 a pop. None of us had tickets, walked around looking for walls to jump over, that didn't work. Was standing outside for at least an hour. Random girls were crying about not getting in. Then my boy just got this surge of energy and said f*ck it we're getting in. He snuck up behind the guest list woman, got a name of her paper with +3, I went up with the name and +3'd my boys. Sickest rush as we walked past the Polish bouncers leaving behind all the others who didn't have tickets.Skream, Diplo, Crookers, Fake Blood and 8 Bit all smashed it that night. Drew the pengest Alicia Keys look-a-like. Best time I've ever had and a drop of alcohol didn't touch my tongue. Round it off with McDonald's breakfast and jokes on the nightbus home.

Bare, one that stands out cos it was so different to the norm though:Leeds, Metropolis @ Victoria Works earlier this year.First DnB rave, Did the basically sober, one of the best raving experiences of my life.Coming outside and it snowing aswell, sick.
i think i was there. who was headlining?
Yeh you were, I remember you saying you went.When High Contrast dropped "If We Ever" towards the end of the set and the lights went up and the crowd roared >>>>>>______That right there is a specific raving memory I won't forget.

Probably in Es Paradis in Ibiza. It was about 4am and I was too tired to dance anymore. Then I hear what sounded like a funky house intro. These times I had no love for house so I stay seated. Then when it drops, it's a garage bassline. Me and my boys start wiling out! The next 2 hours were like this. Funky intros, garage basslines. Skanked till the end with some stupid cartoon grin on my face.

Outlook in Croatia last year.Being smashed off my face on vodka and beer and going wild to some disgustingly massive dubstep for 7/8 hours before disappearing into the chill out area overlooking the beach with a particular female I was pursuing and watching the sun come up in the early hours.f*ck*ng awesome night.

Outlook in Croatia last year.Being smashed off my face on vodka and beer and going wild to some disgustingly massive dubstep for 7/8 hours before disappearing into the chill out area overlooking the beach with a particular female I was pursuing and watching the sun come up in the early hours.f*ck*ng awesome night.
OHHHH YEHHYOU'RE GETTIN ME HYPE LEAVIN IN ABOUT AN HOURSnowbombing in April - High Contrast / Logistics / London Electricityall going B2B, deepest thing was the line up was supposed to be them all clashingSnowbombing again - Hatcha & N-Type in the 2nd room which was quite tiny, bouncers lock off the music coz it's time to leave...N-Type wern't having a bar, put the decks back on, everyone skankin hard with the bouncers gettin vexahhh there's too many

1)Even doe he was my boy im not gonna lie me and the team was creasing when he said wat happened.Was in one cramped out rave and he was behind someone who was dressed in tight jeans and a shirt wid longish curly hair and den some bashment got dropped so my boy starting daggering it thinking its a gal and ''she'' semi turned and looked at him like th_wtf.gifBut by the time the person had managed to fully turn around to say suttin my boy had just vanished into the crowdDont even know why he told us, you could tell sutting had happened should have just said he had a headache or suttin2)Back in them under16 rave days when it was full of grims I was finguring one ting for a few minutes and then pulled my hand out and obviosuly cuz it was dark I didnt think nuttin at first and put ma hand up to wipe some sweat off wid ma forearm and cut smell sutin which I knew wernt p*ssy juice so i had to push through everyone to go to the toilet and I see all blood on my fingers even after washing my hands multiple times it still stank FFSDirty f*ck*ng bitchAdd yours..
Your best memories are your friend grinding a man and getting period blood on your foreheadWhere are you from...Grimsby ?

LOL @ THINKING ANY GIRL WHO ALLOWS A MAN TO MOVE TO IN A RAVE IS A RESPECTABLE KIND OF GIRL. TOO many memories.
To me that reads like you have too many memories of yourself getting moved up in a rave.

LOL @ THINKING ANY GIRL WHO ALLOWS A MAN TO MOVE TO IN A RAVE IS A RESPECTABLE KIND OF GIRL. TOO many memories.
To me that reads like you have too many memories of yourself getting moved up in a rave.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not at all, to many memories of being out with my group of friends and having a good time. Having a good time does not include sleezy boyz/men trying to get laid for the night being in close proximity.

One...Napa 07, EZ At Bagleys doing a old skool house set, was getting late so he was switching it up.....Randomly Dropped Shy FX - Shake Your Body and the showers on the dancefloor came on....was a real sick sight, one of my only photographic memorys.....flashing lights, rain pouring down, and one sexy girl swinging her wet hair around.... come like a tv advert....was big!

did u really have to come in this thread and attempt to spoil it with this comment..cos thats not the subject bein discussed here and we dont need to diverge into a debate about respectable girls & raves.the end.

i think i was there. who was headlining?
Yeh you were, I remember you saying you went.When High Contrast dropped "If We Ever" towards the end of the set and the lights went up and the crowd roared >>>>>>______That right there is a specific raving memory I won't forget.
Think I was there too. London eleckricity playing aswell??Deadmau5 was also a HYPE night. Absolute f*ckeries.