When Will It End (This Funk Faze)

bane

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were more songs, less dancing tunes, it would be fine. But seeing as anyone can do a dancing tune there's a flood of them.If there were, like in Garage days, a bunch of well made songs with good singers, alongside the odd couple of gimmick tracks, the scene would have more depth to it. And that means longevity.'UK Funky' has become the new Bassline. Flooded with people who don't have the talent to get past one forumla and the real musicans get lost in the mix or just end up going off to make other stuff.

I beg people reach Back 2 95, Incognito and other raves of that ilk before commenting. LOL @ hearing about/going to £5 events before commenting. I see bare tramps in that picture posted a page back.Getting whisked away by one kriss Ghanian ting whilst DJ Spen on deck >>>> ______15 money makers getting down to Aizi Robinson, bottles all over the sector, ladies flocking >>>_______Just LOL @ low budget raves.

f*ck funkyonly when im intoxicated in the rave will you catch me skanking to this sh*t, only one that is a banger is sirens and it aint none of this bate funky dee bullshitswear its simulanteously turning mandem fruity aswell, how can i see guys who i know used to bang sporting mohawks and colour coordinated cardigans whilst going to this sh*t raves skanking identically to every other man then coming home and jumping on FB whilst shouting "SWAGGER"...*FACEPALM*f*ck FUNKY
real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
:angry: NAIL-ON-HEAD
Alot ppl say this but at least girls like(d) the music too. Better than Grime when man would roll to sausage fest raves in tracksuits & new eras over their faces... either pushing eachother out the way in the middle of the dancefloor or screwing every next guy in the club.
All good and well but I swear mandem prance around in a circle not even looking at gyal. Same differencec/s mandem going on fruity since funky.
thats what im sayingfunkygay.jpgall the gyal i see here are at the edge.
lmaowaoh.
A f*ck*ng sad crying shame.

I beg people reach Back 2 95, Incognito and other raves of that ilk before commenting. LOL @ hearing about/going to £5 events before commenting. I see bare tramps in that picture posted a page back.Getting whisked away by one kriss Ghanian ting whilst DJ Spen on deck >>>> ______15 money makers getting down to Aizi Robinson, bottles all over the sector, ladies flocking >>>_______Just LOL @ low budget raves.
:/The stuff they play/Spen isnt 'Funky' though so i dont even see the relevence to this post

:/The stuff they play/Spen isnt 'Funky' though so i dont even see the relevence to this post
Ask yourself the following question:-"Was I in Back 2 95 a couple weeks ago?"If the answer was yes, then do you consider 'sirens' as funky?If the answer is no, then I don't see the relevance of your post tbh. Good day to you sir!

Ask yourself the following question:-"Was I in Back 2 95 a couple weeks ago?"If the answer was yes, then do you consider 'sirens' as funky?If the answer is no, then I don't see the relevance of your post tbh. Good day to you sir!
Okay, so because they drop one Funky tune it makes all of them Funky taves?Alls I'm saying is those raves do House & G and real House music not Funky, so your post didn't really have much to do with the thread seeings as everyone who is actually into house music, I'm sure, have been to a House event before (not just a random club with disco dave droppin the mainstream House stuff)