If you witnessed a muggin

Eskay Jones

Guest WAVESURFER
Lol @ you walking buySurely you've got to jump in purely for the comedy value of seeing the look on peoples faces when they see the nigga from green mile steaming into them.
:lol:
Just shout "'Ey allow it fam" from distance. Running distance.
LMAO @ the picture painted in my mind when i read that.
just thought of someone in the waiting for baton stance
:lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd keep it moving tbhif they aint willing to die over there purse then neither am i
lolid probably just walk on cos wtf could i do to help ? the mugger would probs try to mug me or something if i tried to intervene. i would call the police but then i guess by the time they actually arrived, the mugging would already of been done and dusted with.But saying all that, if i myself was a victim of a mugging, i would kinda hope a passer by would help me so i dunno, erm i guess i could always ask another passer by to help the person or something, someone who looks like they could take on a mugger.

My cousin got her handbag snatched in broad daylight just off Lewisham highstreet and nobody did sh*t. One bloke was outside near his car and just walked back into his house like a f*ck*ng crab. I've been in enough situations to know Joe Bloggs off the street rarely stops to see if you're ok lol.Personally though I cant just walk on while someone is getting mugged. Just not something I can avoid.

My cousin got her handbag snatched in broad daylight just off Lewisham highstreet and nobody did sh*t. One bloke was outside near his car and just walked back into his house like a f*ck*ng crab. I've been in enough situations to know Joe Bloggs off the street rarely stops to see if you're ok lol.Personally though I cant just walk on while someone is getting mugged. Just not something I can avoid.
Was he her guardian angel?!

I've been backed a couple times when guys have tried it, one was a person I knew who knew my cousin, the other was a random middle aged black guy so salute him for that. Other times nobodys did sh*t.

Guest Esquilax
Ild take a photo on my phone and send it to the police/ crimewatch.
You can't do that, it's against the law
is it?
Yeah, some guy took pics of a burgler he had, took it to the station and cuz of the privacy of information act or something, they couldn't use it.