If you witnessed a muggin

Eskay Jones

I respect your honesty people.Only reason why I ask.I saw a jacker who i've known for years rob a teenager today, kid was in school uniform. I told him to allow this nonsense and made sure the kid got his bag back. he robbed a school kid of his bag for f*ck sake.I began to ask myself would I do the same if i didnt know the mugger.
is he a nitty?
I must be a old f*ck, dont know what the hell nitty means my friend.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll have to observe the situation innit. ive actually never seen a muggin EVER, nor been a direct witness to a fight that i was the only one in the closest position to help.so until then i can still dream to be superman and have up ANYONE who dares lay hands on an innocent citizen when im on normal citizen duty.WOE BETIDE THAT INDIVIDUAL

I respect your honesty people.Only reason why I ask.I saw a jacker who i've known for years rob a teenager today, kid was in school uniform. I told him to allow this nonsense and made sure the kid got his bag back. he robbed a school kid of his bag for f*ck sake.I began to ask myself would I do the same if i didnt know the mugger.
is he a nitty?
crackfiend brother

is he a nitty?
crackfiend brother
Dont know, wouldnt put it past him.

is he a nitty?
crackfiend brother
Dont know, wouldnt put it past him.
Sounds like one. Who robs children for books?

ill try and do what i can. ive stopped a muggin once on that train near canary wharf. my friends who were bigger than me got forced to step in. but this country is funny. in brasil or the US if someone floored a mugger, if hes backed up by witnesses there'll be no problem from the police or the mugger suing for 'trauma'! over here you could end up in more trouble than is needed bcos you tried to do something.

i was on the bus once on the way home i was about 14and these two boys in my school year or the year above started robbin some little year 7s from my schoolnow i didnt know these youts so i said meh and continued my conversation with my friendthen he went to one of the year 7s that i knew and tried to move to him and i said'oi allow that bruv i know him'the boys didnt say nuttin just looked at me and stoppednot saying that im intimidating guy or nuttin but they just allowed it but anyway if they aint willing to die over there purse then neither am ior unless they are cool and i know them maybe a OAP too

bwoy i will make sure the persons alrite after it happens, if the persons jus muggin them an not beatin them upif the persons beatin them up, them somebody would have probably called the policebut muggers are usually crackheads, u have got to be f*ckin stupid to tackle a crackhead who hasnt directly attacked u or ur family
THIS is the kind of person people hateWatch you battle for your life against some scrawny boys who aren't even tooled up with a bag of other competent spectators until your hemorrhaging with half your face strawn all over the pavement and then when the coast is clear, casually walk up to you, look into your eyes and ask"are you ok?":lmao:

bwoy i will make sure the persons alrite after it happens, if the persons jus muggin them an not beatin them upif the persons beatin them up, them somebody would have probably called the policebut muggers are usually crackheads, u have got to be f*ckin stupid to tackle a crackhead who hasnt directly attacked u or ur family
THIS is the kind of person people hateWatch you battle for your life against some scrawny boys who aren't even tooled up with a bag of other competent spectators until your hemorrhaging with half your face strawn all over the pavement and then when the coast is clear, casually walk up to you, look into your eyes and ask"are you ok?":lmao:

THIS is the kind of person people hateWatch you battle for your life against some scrawny boys who aren't even tooled up with a bag of other competent spectators until your hemorrhaging with half your face strawn all over the pavement and then when the coast is clear, casually walk up to you, look into your eyes and ask"are you ok?" :lmao:
oh seentrusay if i saw you coming to defend the eat i would stand down

Depends on the situation really, i find it hard to let things go and i dont think i could walk on like i didnt see anything.Saying that i wouldnt wanna put myself in real danger for someone else.I remember one time i was stupid enough to leave my bag on the seat and door unlocked, 2am just at the lights to the Hackney turn off to go through blackwall tunnel. I was sitting there all listening to my music foot on the brake and i hear my door open, so many things managed to go through my mind in that split second like 'who is that opening the door, did i not lock it' then i look and see this man staring at me and he grabbed my bag.. i quickly grabbed it and we was playing tug of war for a few seconds until he stared making these strange straining noises and i said your not gonna get it. He stared into my eyes and i actually laughed, he let go and ran. I leaned over pulled the door shut just as the lights changed.This incident taught me how strong i can be when put into that kind of situation, i was even tempted to drive after him and run him over but i decided against that. :)