So Derren Brown's gonna predict the lottery tonight

Fearless-Guy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LONDON, England -- A British magician who staged a game of Russian roulette on live television says he is delighted that his stunt has been exposed as a hoax.On his Channel Four program, broadcast on Saturday night, Derren Brown had a volunteer put a single bullet in a gun. He repeatedly put the gun to his head and squeezed the trigger. Eventually he pointed the gun at the floor and blew a hole in a sandbag.The show was broadcast from Jersey, an island in the English Channel, because Brown said he had to perform the stunt abroad to get round British laws prohibiting handguns. However, police later revealed the bullet fired was a blank."We knew before this stunt took place that there was no risk of serious injury to anybody and we discussed this with Channel Four in some detail before it took place," Jersey's Deputy Chief of Police Lenny Harper told Reuters.The magician himself told the news agency: "It probably sounds odd. But as a magic-related performer to have that event being asked: Was it real? Was it not real? That lifts it to a level that -- I'm very comfortable with."What's left is that fact that it was a terrific piece of television," Brown added.In the wake of a spate of gun attacks in recent days, the stunt had earlier been attacked for fears that someone might copy it.Rick Naylor, chief superintendent of South Yorkshire Police and vice president of the Police Superintendents' Association, said the show was irresponsible."I'm flabbergasted," he said. "It sends entirely the wrong message. This is just a stunt. You're going to get copycat kids doing this and we're possibly going to end up with some tragedies."The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy also said the stunt could encourage vulnerable persons to consider suicide.
Anyway I won't discuss this anymore/his publicity from me

i have some close friends who saw him live and can swear that some of the stuff he does is legitimate
Yea I'm sure he really can make that coin dissapear behind his handI don't have any doubt that he can genuinely perform party tricks and the likeBut he needs to f*ck off

i have some close friends who saw him live and can swear that some of the stuff he does is legitimate
Yea I'm sure he really can make that coin dissapear behind his handI don't have any doubt that he can genuinely perform party tricks and the likeBut he needs to f*ck off
he never claims to have some sort of magical power. its his power of suggestion which hes sick at.

Guest Esquilax
Swear hes always said he has no magical/psychic powers/abilities, its all showmanship suggestion and sh*t.However I wanna know how that helps him predict the lottery...
i jus dont like him because of his attitude tbh
You don't like him cuz he's gay you homophobic patois harlot

Swear hes always said he has no magical/psychic powers/abilities, its all showmanship suggestion and sh*t.However I wanna know how that helps him predict the lottery...
i jus dont like him because of his attitude tbh
You don't like him cuz he's gay you homophobic patois harlot
i had no idea he was gay no idea

he never claims to have some sort of magical power. its his power of suggestion which hes sick at.
When did I say he said he could do magic?+Infact, I C/S timebomb completely, but I still think he should f*ck off, slimey c*nt

Guest Flat Ericó
lol @ same timeIf this prick drops it few hours before allowing me time to cop the ticket with the numbers he suggested then maybe he would get ratings.
3 million or however much people watchin will run to do these numbers3 million of u will share the 3 million between yourselfs good stuff, bro.

LONDON, England -- A British magician who staged a game of Russian roulette on live television says he is delighted that his stunt has been exposed as a hoax.On his Channel Four program, broadcast on Saturday night, Derren Brown had a volunteer put a single bullet in a gun. He repeatedly put the gun to his head and squeezed the trigger. Eventually he pointed the gun at the floor and blew a hole in a sandbag.The show was broadcast from Jersey, an island in the English Channel, because Brown said he had to perform the stunt abroad to get round British laws prohibiting handguns. However, police later revealed the bullet fired was a blank."We knew before this stunt took place that there was no risk of serious injury to anybody and we discussed this with Channel Four in some detail before it took place," Jersey's Deputy Chief of Police Lenny Harper told Reuters.The magician himself told the news agency: "It probably sounds odd. But as a magic-related performer to have that event being asked: Was it real? Was it not real? That lifts it to a level that -- I'm very comfortable with."What's left is that fact that it was a terrific piece of television," Brown added.In the wake of a spate of gun attacks in recent days, the stunt had earlier been attacked for fears that someone might copy it.Rick Naylor, chief superintendent of South Yorkshire Police and vice president of the Police Superintendents' Association, said the show was irresponsible."I'm flabbergasted," he said. "It sends entirely the wrong message. This is just a stunt. You're going to get copycat kids doing this and we're possibly going to end up with some tragedies."The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy also said the stunt could encourage vulnerable persons to consider suicide.
Anyway I won't discuss this anymore/his publicity from me
Blanks can still kill you. Anyone who's fired blanks before will know you shouldn't aim at a person that's closer than 50 yards just in case. I saw a safety demonstration ting where a can of coke was shot was point blank, and the can was split into two.How can people not rate him after he made a GUY BELIEVE HE WAS IN A f*ck*ng GAME.

He's announcing how he did it in the full show this Friday..It's like that horse racing scam thing he did before, he guarenteed some woman whatever horse he told her would win, would win.And everytime it did.Then at the end he revealed that he'd contacted 7.5 thousand people in total, and informed them all to back different horses in the same races. Each time loads of people lost their money (which channel 4 paid them back), but at the end their was one woman left who'd got like 15 races in a row right.It will be something really simple like that again.

yep says it on just about every show he doesLOL @ channel 4 EVER broadcasting a man going on tv playing russian roulette with real bullets in a the gun, dont see why its a big suprise if it was a blank in the gun. and this thing tonight as someone already said will be like the bookies one he did. "why dont he do it before so i can put the numbers on" :lol: ridiculous

He's announcing how he did it in the full show this Friday..It's like that horse racing scam thing he did before, he guarenteed some woman whatever horse he told her would win, would win.And everytime it did.Then at the end he revealed that he'd contacted 7.5 thousand people in total, and informed them all to back different horses in the same races. Each time loads of people lost their money (which channel 4 paid them back), but at the end their was one woman left who'd got like 15 races in a row right.It will be something really simple like that again.
i do not understand :(