my nexy holiday! opinions PLEASE!!!

Hank Moody

how much MA can u learn in a month tho. doesnt prevent u from still getting moved to on your way back or bottledme thinks its just a cushty course for pple whove watched too much animeto get dat staling./of course you should choose thailand
I'm not looking to become Bruce Lee, I've been doing it for about a year anyway. I'm mainly going because of the experience and when your older one of peoples biggest regrets is not travelling enough. I don't want it to be one of mine.

Thailand and make sure you hit the full moon party, SHROOM SHAKES!!!Don't go for Thai women though as you'll wanna stay away from Thai women just incase you know....Bare foreign girls from Europe and US who go wild out there on the beach parties. Scenery is sick but visiting Buddhist temples gets repetitive.It is mad cheap!! BUT I wanna go Brazil especially for carnival!! Probably wouldn't go at any other time. It's a sex fest apparently around that time!

SUPRISED!!!more people sayin thailand, think thats kinda tipped the scales for me can always do brazil next timeand wat i said i ment a 50cal not 40 its the gun wit handle bars,

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">they got mingus too all let over from the war and sh*t 3rd video is man snipering cows and they explode, i'd be shooting from about 100yards lolhttp://www.livevideo.com/video/B870FC45C86...iper-Shots.aspxwanna go japan too in only for the arcades i hear dere ODT

how much MA can u learn in a month tho. doesnt prevent u from still getting moved to on your way back or bottledme thinks its just a cushty course for pple whove watched too much animeto get dat staling./of course you should choose thailand
I'm not looking to become Bruce Lee, I've been doing it for about a year anyway. I'm mainly going because of the experience and when your older one of peoples biggest regrets is not travelling enough. I don't want it to be one of mine.
lol @ replying to that battymanSafe for the website link, sounds sick and something I am deffo considering3 months training is only 4 bills3 months accomodation is around 6 billssounds sick and something I am deffo considering!

if you aint on bangin prossies dont go thailand, You need to go to the fully thai joints to find non hoe's in abundance any bait club will be full of hoes.Its beautiful no doubt & cheap all the holiday things that you might pass up on you can afford out theresuch as jet skis, learning to dive, elephant trekking, 4-5star hotels, restaurants everynight for cheap.Or you can stay out there for ages and sacrifice the high life.But you can go there anytime & sh*t aint gonna change Brasil Carnival is once a year. Its expensive but its one of them one off things.The sickest party in thailand is the full moon one and thats just full of tourists and immensely drugged up buckets.Also asks your self do you prefer thai chicks or Brasilian. Only reason i went thailand is because Brasil's summer was over during August.For me Thailand is a place to take your chick go on a secluded island and have a sick beach all to yourself. Brasil is the one for havin a good time with your boys.Thailand is a place where you have to stay out there for a while to experience the true nature of its people.Brasil is just like BAM high impact and thats what i appreciate, i also appreciate a hot chick with a massive ass.

really cant decide i hear so many good things about both placesThailand: 92thailand.jpgmy boys who been couple times showing me u can live like a king for £5-10 a daydecent nightlifesome of the most beautiful scenery on earthyou can rent a ducati to really see the county for like a £10 a dayand he's even got a link for a firing range where mans can pop off ak 47 and a 50 calat cows just to see them drop on some Chris & snoop ting
havent been neithersomeone at work keep telling me how sick Thailand ishis brother lives out there told me if u go to some part of Thailand near the border u can fire an RPG at cows and sh*tcheap aswell