The Gym Topic

Flojo

BMI has been officially declared as a waste way of confirming the bodymass, and obesity. saw this on BBC the other day, specifically talking about people who work out.ive been "overweight" for last 4 yrs.
yeh man that's why this post is in general progress and not confession booth, my waist size has stayed the same and yet i'm not so much heavier that i'm classed as overweight.it's made me quite pleased./lol, dave shaddapayaface

BMI has been officially declared as a waste way of confirming the bodymass, and obesity. saw this on BBC the other day, specifically talking about people who work out.ive been "overweight" for last 4 yrs.
it's obviously designed for people who don't work oti don't know why people who lift weights get so upset about bmi. you know and doctors know that you are not "obese", the test is designed to see if somebody who DOESN'T work out is unhealthily fat and needs to lose weight.

my arms are out of control on dumbell flys, its near impossible to go to max weight n stretch myself on these cah its mad dangerousalso skullcrushers any tips on form cos my right elbow keeps poking out
on flys, lower the weight and go for 10-12 rep range, dont go lower than parallel and keep ur elbows bent to save ur shoulder. squeeze at the top, u might enjoy incline, hits that difficult upper chest area next to the delt.personally think its ok to let ur elbows flare out a little on skull crushers, u dont want to force ur joints to conform to an unnatural movement under weight, obv u dont want ur elbows sticking rite out, but if ur elbows dont want to be parallel to ur shoulder u can let them flare a little imo, but make sure ur arms are doing the same thing, if one arms parallel and the other is sticking rite out ur gonna stress the joints. also theres no need to lock out, ur elbows will thank u later. u dont need to go rlly heavy on either exercise imo both movements are quite stressful on the joints, so keep the weight low and get the movement right./finding it hard to keep my balance on single legs squats, strangely i find it easier to balance at higher weight but then struggle to complete my sets.
  • Upvote 1

Getting sick of cunts in the gym now.One guy with a beanie hat on with his hood over it walking around like he's in the middle of f*ck*ng brixton hill at 1am. If you're gonna screwface people, don't screwface the little 8 stone starters then look away when you walk past anyone lifting a remotely heavy weight.Some other c*nt screaming, literally screaming, everytime he pushed on the bench.And finally some really, really fat, not hench, FAT, c*nt who stood there waiting for me to move while I was deadlifting coz he wanted to farmers walk right through the middle of the f*ck*ng area. The plainface this guy got.

i made decent gains with nlarge2. strawberry tastes nice, dunno wot the others are like. cant go wrong if ur looking to pack on a few pounds. im on gold standard 100% natural whey atm, cos im trying to cut all the added sh*t out my diet and bring my weight down a little.also be patient u wont get hench over night, and also ur perception will start to get skewed, doesnt matter how big or strong i get im always competing with the biggest strongest guy in the gym, and there will always be sumone bigger and stronger innit. ppl will start noticing and saying u look wedge and u will be thinking 'nah not wedge enuff'

• Upvote 1

had this email come through if anyone is looking to get anything from affordable supps.....its only £3.50 but it all counts i supposeOCT350All you have to do is type the above code into the 'voucher redeem' field on the checkout out page and receive an additional £3.50 off your order, simple as that!Please note that this voucher code will expire on midnight 31/10/10.Only applicable on orders over £20.00.

progress isnt coming quick enough for my likingwat shakes r ppl using im about to cop nlarge 2 for 35 off affordable supplements
whats ure diet saying bro?thats the most important thing
its a balanced diet but the quantity is not there. got messed bowels so often i gotta be mindful of how much and what i eat.gonna try and start eating more though now ive discovered the power of black coffee

eks r u making sure ur backs arched and the weights above your hips? squats will work ur back tho.ive only used a belt on MAX lifts, personally dont think theyre particularly necessary, much better to learn how to align ur body properly, contract ur core and push ur abs out, saying that i havent attempted anywhere near my PB recently.

decided to stay on 5x5 then?/yh ur probably leaning too far forward, contract ur whole back, push ur shoulder blades together, push ur head into the bar and look forward this helped me keep the bar moving in a straight line.
Yeah gonna stay on it till I can squat around 1.5 times my body weight. Should be about mid December. Then moving onto one of those football programmes in time for pre-season. Should have me ready by May which is the start of the season.Safe for the advice both of you. May factor in the pullovers. Anything to ease the pain of my lower back tightening.