The Gym Topic

Flojo

at 18 stone u will have that ricky ross swag maybe even the norotious big swag but that depends on ur personality too, i think u got potential so go 4 it man
yh i was gunna say biggie but didnt wanna push it lol, 1step at a timeyou have gone from snoop to guccinow you need to get to rozayhopefully by christmas you will b Biggie

at 18 stone u will have that ricky ross swag maybe even the norotious big swag but that depends on ur personality too, i think u got potential so go 4 it man
yh i was gunna say biggie but didnt wanna push it lol, 1step at a timeyou have gone from snoop to guccinow you need to get to rozayhopefully by christmas you will b Biggie
Yeah go for it, need that asthma wheeze as well why you spit bars.

looooooooool

been losing mad weight last few weeks im down to jus over 12.2 stone (6'1.5) what is an ideal weight for me i have a big frame (im basing this on my shoulders rib cage and hips)i lost my appetite, couldnt go hard on training due to piles (:D) feel like im wasting away
I'm 6'0 and I'm aiming for about 13 stone, going for that gymnast's physique