The Gym Topic

Flojo

i cant take 'banter' tbhan I'm not being funny but download any Dennis Brown album an you wont be dissappointedbeware however the lovers rock is different to his roots rock reggae, you might like one more than the otherI dont know which album the promised land is on still

100KG LOOOOOL U FAT LEGEND
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahif this was one of them body builder forums it would be a 100 pager
i know looool dnt no what he was thinking/takingmy man wen from like 10 stone to around 16bulked without going gym, loooool

done incline bench then flat dumbells, was on 34k in each hand, got 6 reps out, guy spotting me was like ONE MORE!!! i felt confident so i pushed, got half way, chest started to fail so guy helped my elbows a bit, got it a bit higher and my fukin tris failed and i dropped the 34k dumbbell flat on my chest. fml.sum polish roid head on the next bench was pissing himself.

Been in here twice atleast and both times my gym membership got cancelled due to lack of motivation but the last week I have been banging out the weights I got in my yardI'm 5'10 and I weigh 74kg(checked today)I want to work on the abs and the chest mainly I want to know what type of exercises are the most effectiveWhat would u suggest to eat for bulking? I dont want to delve into the creatine side of things at least till when I have increased my endurance

I want to work on the abs and the chest mainly I want to know what type of exercises are the most effectiveWhat would u suggest to eat for bulking? I dont want to delve into the creatine side of things at least till when I have increased my endurance
There's no point "bulking" if you only want to develop your chest and abs.Sounds like you should just do lots of press ups tbh./Just did a MONSTER legs session on my lunch break.4 x Squats4 x Leg Press3 x Extensions4 x Hamstring Curls3 x Straight back DL'sAbs between sets>>>> Walking down stairs>>>> Walking up stairsI forgot to work calves though.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

weighed myself this morning101.30kgam i just gonan keep gaining weight? i aint even had a protein shake since Marchi aint even eating that much, jus normal sized meals n i only eat twice a day

• Upvote 1

weighed myself this morning101.30kgam i just gonan keep gaining weight? i aint even had a protein shake since Marchi aint even eating that much, jus normal sized meals n i only eat twice a day
you really might have damaged yourself. your body might now be used to taking in a lot of calories, so when there is a deficit of calories it takes all of the fats from your diet and stores them.nice little experiment

Here's a diet for you if that's the look u wanna achievebreakfast: pint of Stella and a full Englishmid morning snack: pint of Stella, a weight gainer and 3 pork pies / sausage rollslunch: pint of Stella, 2 chicken and chips and a weight gainersnack: pint of Stella, dry roasted peanuts, 5 scotch eggs and a weight gainerdinner: cod/ pizza or kebab all served with a large portion of chips smothered in BBQ sauce. Followed by 5 pints of stella and a deep fryed mars bar. On a Friday treat yourself to either a Chinese or Indian.Remember beer has a lot of calories so it is crucial to your diet if your aim is to be fat

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

lol i aint even tryna be fat jus wante dto get to 15 stone, now im 15 n half n shitill up my gym time so i dnt start gettin tired from walkin up stairs n sh*t