The Gym Topic

Flojo

lol @ skipping gym for 3 months because of examscos 1-2 hours 3/4 times a week is such a big deal?negged. faggot
I HAVE HAD WORK AS WELLand my old gym was a bump(ie.nuffield), them time limit ones, couldnt get in after 5 etcbut once work is finished ITS ONand when i go uni i will have plenty of spare time, i can get big quite quickly anyway so it's not that big a deal/PMSL i havnt been eating like himmy weight has stayed around the 12.5 / 13 stone mark

i just put together one of those forearm wrist rollers, with an old broom handle and some nylon ropethe burn is immeeeeeense, i'm definitely gonna feel this hard tomorrow morning
U got a pic of this always hear about it but never seen it before

it's definitely worth making one if you have the tools, took me about 10-15 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

OK so my cut was successful. Cut body fat like mad! It was all diet though... I get cardio from football but I slacked on the gym so lost too much muscle. Noted for next time.Having a week off from all diets and then back to bulking from next week. Gonna bulk till end of February then cut slowly. Will do my abs this time. Just assumed they'd come out with the cut but obviously my body fat isn't stuuupidly low and my abs are evidently pathetic.I know what I can achieve now though so should be looking sick by next summer. Gonna try get some before and after shots.

Guest M12 Part 2
so u man jus cut bulk cut bulku on steroids? i swear thats all its good for?
the whole bulk/cut thing is over hyped and thrown around alot when in reality its rarely ever properly carried out. so just work out and consistently stick to a good diet
i cs this

so u man jus cut bulk cut bulku on steroids? i swear thats all its good for?
the whole bulk/cut thing is over hyped and thrown around alot when in reality its rarely ever properly carried out. so just work out and consistently stick to a good diet
i cs this
me too, i read somewhere that after you've gotten fat, or increased ur fat reserves even when u get rid of it ur body is left with a tendency to go back to that level of fat, they also said that professional bodybuilders use the bulk/cut thing so they can pack on the muscle and then cut themselves up for competition season, which isn't what most of US want or aim for.